For Sale/Wanted Thread: NO BOATS OR MOTORS .... read rules please. POST FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!

Jeff -- Agree 100% on what you said about the 10' beam boats needing special trailers and possibly permits. But your typical bunk trailer for 98% of the boats out there is no wider than an 8'6" beam boat. So no permits needed. And, of course, scissor trailers are even narrower.
Yup. I was just trying to flag the 10’ trailer/boat issue. Which, as you clearified, doesn’t impact most boat trailers and boaters.

still for sale? photos and measurements please. thanks mike
That post is over 4 years old . You can send him a PM to check on if its still available .

Greatlakesskipper.com ,has some Bennington OEM parts . Will other brand will fit ?

Looking for a "bow filler seat" (aka Bow Gate Seat) for a 2012 2575 QCW. Ivory preferred, but would be interested in any color. I can arrange shipping to NY.

Looking for a "bow filler seat" (aka Bow Gate Seat) for a 2012 2575 QCW. Ivory preferred, but would be interested in any color. I can arrange shipping to NY.
They show up here occasionally. I bought one from a forum member here and last year sold it on here to another forum member.

Hi

I’m looking for a kidney shaped table that would’ve come with an 08 2575RLi. Brochure calls it “rich mahogany”. No idea what it’s made of?

Also, the coffee table/cooler from the same boat. I have the table but missing the faux granite top.

I can probably make (have made) both things but figured I’d check here first.

Regards

Todd

Greatlakesskipper.com ,has "some" Bennington OEM parts .

Here is their table link as well

Greatlakesskipper.com ,has "some" Bennington OEM parts .

Here is their table link as well
Thanks, I did find them. Don’t have a kidney shaped table(listed). Perhaps a phone call. Maybe they “know a guy”

Thanks, I did find them. Don’t have a kidney shaped table(listed). Perhaps a phone call. Maybe they “know a guy”

Give me a week or so to get back to the cottage to find my table and 3" post. The dealer that bought my 2011 Benny didn't care that I forgot the table when I sold it to them. It looks like this one in the link below. I think it was called Zebra wood when I bought it back in 2011.

Image #10 and #12

That’d be perfect!! Please advise when you’re able
Towing the new boat to the cottage on Saturday and will look for the table and post and send you a pic. My only fear is how much shipping would cost. Keep ya posted in the next could of days

Found the table and post. Is this the style you were looking for?
If you want to DM me with your address, I can find out what UPS wants to ship it.
A couple of surface scratches on the edges just from rubbing around when it was stored in the console or outside the boat. Not bad though for 13 years old. Still shines :)

Attachments

• Table top.jpg
    Table top.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Table bottom.jpg
    Table bottom.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 7
If you want to DM me with your address, I can find out what UPS wants to ship it.
I shipped a bow filler seat to a member here a few years ago and found USPS was about 2/3's the cost of UPS.

I shipped a bow filler seat to a member here a few years ago and found USPS was about 2/3's the cost of UPS.
I can definitely check them as well.
Thanks!

Back