THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Well, the boat went right back to the dealership. Boat was fine, but Sea Legs were dead. I did what I could at the launch. Everything was connected and fine. They took it back to dealership, they checked batteries, wires, fuses, volt meter to insure power was at least getting to the Sea Legs motor/pump….it all checked out. Networked with Sea Legs technician on the phone, but they were stumped after all the above were checked and said they’d need to come out and see if something went bad somewhere in the unit.

So now we’ll be waiting on a Sea Legs technician to get out to the dealership. Next visit is scheduled for two weeks, but they said they were going to try to get them out sooner and see if they can figure out what’s up. Fingers crossed a) its not too pricey to repair and b) it doesn’t take too long. I can stomach missing Memorial Day weekend, but by Mid-June when the May Flies are gone, we’re gonna want to boat.

Last edited:
Dock will be waiting….
FYI: our dock is the one on the right with the Green and White dock lights. Our neighbors is immediately to the left in the blue and white lights.
IMG_6257.jpeg

Back