Welcome to Club Bennington

An official club forum for Bennington boats

Login Register

New Profile Posts

1. Stay Toon'd
    Stay Toon'd Mike31406
    Thanks for the like. I wanted to ask you a Question on your helm, the middle rocker on the lower right side. Is that for your lited cup holders?
    1. Mike31406
      Mike31406
      I am embarrassed to say I can’t recall which one of those three rockers controls the cup holders but it is one of them. Unfortunately I am out of state and currently away from the boat otherwise I would confirm.
      Aug 15, 2018 at 9:54 PM
  2. WILLIAM MOSER
    WILLIAM MOSER
    4th Year on the Mississippi River in my Bennington. Still handles as if brand new..
  3. supiper
    supiper
    2018 Bennington 21' SLXP Midnight Black with Napa Beige
  4. DaveyJ
    DaveyJ tcpip95
    I was looking at your post about installing a NMEA 2000 network tying your F150 into your 541S and was wondering if you could take a look at my post from the other day titled "F150 Engine Info & GPS Changeout Questions" in the technical forum. Wondering if I'm on the right track or I'm missing anything. Any advice you could offer? Thanks for your time.
  5. David Y
    David Y
    Frustrated with the dealer!
  6. David Y
    David Y
    25 SSRX - f150 Yamaha
  7. BURRIS PROP
    BURRIS PROP
    2018 22SLXP 150 YAMAHA VMAX SHO SPS (HOME) CAPE CORAL FL.
  8. oneiron
    oneiron
    Just purchased our Bennington 22' SSRX STS from Captain's Choice
  9. joecfd1
    joecfd1 Havasu
    Who did you use in Havasu for the bimini work? I'm ordered a boat without either bimini and want to have stainless tops made. I have a quote from Michelle at Custom Covers LHC. She's done great repair work for me in the past. Thanks, Joe
    1. Havasu
      Havasu
      Joe,
      I used Toni at Toni's Canvas. She did an awesome job fixing mine. She's located on Dover just east of London Bridge Road. Randy.
      Aug 6, 2018
      joecfd1 likes this.
    2. joecfd1
      joecfd1
      I’ll get a quote from them as well... we are close to them off Palo Verde North on th water side of the highway... Lers hook up
      Aug 6, 2018
    3. Havasu
      Havasu
      I go by there all the time. I work a few hours a week out at the Refuge Golf Course. I live on North Kiowa.
      Aug 7, 2018
  10. BURRIS PROP
    BURRIS PROP
    2018 22SLXP 150 YAMAHA VMAX SHO SPS (HOME) CAPE CORAL FL.
  11. Snappy Doug
    Snappy Doug BigKahuna
    2014 qcw light tan/beige
  12. tcpip95
    tcpip95
    Complete and total disaster with the pontoon problem. Up in GA for the summer. Long story.....
  13. The Wanderer2
    The Wanderer2 tcpip95
    Hi Jim,

How are you doing, I haven't seen you on the site lately. How did you make out with your pontoon problems?
  14. Buffer12
    Buffer12 Toon'r
    Hey toon'r, interested in those TH Marine underwater lights and how you installed, got any pictures you can share of them on back of boat. Bought 2 of them for back of boat, not sure if i want to keep above water on each side of motor, or mount farther down underwater. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  15. Benningtonsslx
    Benningtonsslx
    Has anyone bought a 3rd party cover outside of a dealer or Bennington that really fit correctly?
  16. trumanlakebum
    trumanlakebum
    Beautiful weekend at Truman Lake located in Warsaw, Missouri
  17. Deborah Fales
    Deborah Fales Team Bennington
    2018 18’ Bennington pontoon with 40 Yamaha sits low in rear. Then when people sit under Bimini sits very low. Is this normal. I’m not happy with it. We make people sit up front in the hot sun and they don’t like that. Bought at Kooper Marine in Richland, Michigan. Only have 7 hours on it.
  18. dll_WI
    dll_WI
    Retired CFO after 47 year career.
  19. Jack Teegardin
    Jack Teegardin Team Bennington
    Navigational lights and anchor light won't work
  20. John M. Stranges
    John M. Stranges
    It's a Yamaha 60hp 4stroke. It will restart, but I have to pump the bulb to keep it running. Any ideas what could be wrong?