Team Bennington

Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

99 posts in this topic

I have that one, if you want, p-m me with a fax # and i'll send it to you.

Geoffrey

Thanks Geoffrey

Hello all, I just bought a Bennington 22SF 2013, love it, but I don't think the anchor light should be on all the time the acc power switch is on. No matter what position the nav switch is in the lights are on.

Would someone have a Electrical drawing for my boat?

Thanks

Mike

Hello all, I just bought a Bennington 22SF 2013, love it, but I don't think the anchor light should be on all the time the acc power switch is on. No matter what position the nav switch is in the lights are on.

Would someone have a Electrical drawing for my boat?

Thanks

Mike

Sseries2013schematicREV.pdf This should be it. Are you sure the switch for the nav lights is in the middle (off) position? And, congrats on the new boat!

Ok a license plate holder it is! See where we posted the corrected drawing at the top of the thread? You keep us on our toes, that's for sure :D

Hmmmmm.... still waiting ........ :(

1 person likes this

Ok a license plate holder it is! See where we posted the corrected drawing at the top of the thread? You keep us on our toes, that's for sure :D

Woo Hoo....Look what came in mail today !!! THANKS TB !!!!!!

post-1371-0-01490200-1348315432_thumb.jp

I am in need of the electrical schematic for a 2005 F21 Sedona by Bennington with a F90 Yamaha. I have the engine wiring diagram but not the boat. And help on locating this would be appreciated!

2 people like this

TB will be out of the office for 10 days, but will get this info together and post upon my return.

Does anyone know where i can find electrical drawings for my 2008 2575Qxi & 250 Yamaha 4 Stroke?

Good afternoon. Just a friendly reminder to send me the wiring diagram. Thanks - Allen

TB,

I'm looking for a schematic of the 2013 R that shows how dual batteries (port) with the switch are set up. The G-Q-R schematic on the first post doesn't really show it.

Specifically, I'm trying to figure out if they separate the circuits as a starting battery (for just engine start/function) and a house battery (for almost everything else)? I'm planning to add a Blue Seas voltage sensing relay so the engine will charge both as needed.

Thanks!

Tom

Tom, while i cannot speak for T-B, i say no, they do not separate the circuits. That way with the flip of the switch, you can power up the whole craft from either battery.

The only time you would want a separate circuit would be for a trolling motor.

And, while I also do not speak for Bennington, many people on a couple of other forums that I belong to, do have a "house" battery and a "starting" battery with that same Blue Seas relay. They do this so if you play the tunes all day while out at a sandbar, etc, you still have starting power to get home or to the ramp. I've been doing ok with 1 battery and this is what I've read in other threads.

2 people like this

Yes, that's how it's typically done on bigger boats. Verado's are VERY picky about battery voltage so I'm trying to head off any problems.

I have 2 new Sears Diehard Platinum group 31 AGM's waiting on the Battery Tender for the Benny. My ski boat had the same setup with dual Optima Blue Tops and always started despite a mega-stereo and 2 teenagers (at that time).

Tom, check out Schumacher's new SP-3 charger. I have 4 Battery Tenders which I really like but I bought 2 of the SP3s and I will never buy another Battery Tender. The SP3s are $42 on Amazon. Check them out. Steve

Tom, check out Schumacher's new SP-3 charger. I have 4 Battery Tenders which I really like but I bought 2 of the SP3s and I will never buy another Battery Tender. The SP3s are $42 on Amazon. Check them out. Steve

Thanks, I'll check that one out. I have 2 batteries in the boat and 2 batteries on the boat lift to keep happy. The solar panel will keep the lift batts maintained, but if it ever gets drained down, I still need a good charger there too.

Is it possible to post the electrical schematics of the 2013 G series with dual battery and distribution panel.

I want to start planning my personalized options and electric anchor hookup when i get my new Benny !

Thanks,

Hi Floatin',

TB checked and our schematic for this package isn't nice enough for publication. (Shop version :huh: ) We are working on a nicer version that TB can post for you. This time of year, it could take a while. Have faith and remind TB in 6 weeks or so if you don't see it posted!

Thanks TB!