25 replies to this topic

#21 Padre

Padre

Commodore

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationManchester, CT

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

I hate to say it folks, but I think Booboo has gone waayyy beyond what anyone should have to do with a new boat and motor. If it isn't right, it is the dealer's responsibility to make it right. If they can't get to him, then at the very least they should have provided a trailer to him so he could bring it in. For him to have to replace all that stuff, do the gas, lines, etc., in my humble opinion is just plain wrong. The dealer who sold the motor could have easily come down and picked it up. Heck, it's a 9.9 for Pete's sake, they could have sent a motorcycle with a side car! And furthermore, what kind of a dealer, and I quote, "The dealer claimed they had no space for my boat and forced me to take delivery of the boat when there was lots of snow on the ground." Sounds like this dealer needs to get their act together or get out.

Just my two cents worth.
  • clilaonedia likes this
Chip+
Micah 6:8

#22 SEMPERFI8387

SEMPERFI8387

Commodore

• Moderators
  • 3,919 posts
  • LocationYork, Pa

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

I can't believe with that type of business process, they are still a "dealer" of anything !!!
If they treat all their customers like this, I'm sure over time, it will fix itself.

LOONEY TOONZ II
2011 2275RLi * Regatta Blue with Java/Blue Accent Interior * Sand Palm Carpet * Elevated Helm * Electric Anchor * LED's in Bimini * Stainless Rub Rail *
Garmin 100 * Led mood lighting * Yamaha 20 hp * Miles of Smiles

#23 Padre

Padre

Commodore

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationManchester, CT

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

yeah, you are right on Semper.
Chip+
Micah 6:8

#24 BulldogsCadillac

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy

• Members
  • 2,800 posts
  • LocationDauphin, Manitoba

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

I would also let my selling dealer know that you will be, or have submitted a review or comments to Bennington on their lack of interest in correcting what should have never happened in the first place. I still am amazed.

Derrick
2014 2275RCW w/Sport Tower ESP

Yamaha 250hp SHO
EZ LOADER custom trailer
Saltwater Series II prop 15 1/2 x 17

Custom Wet Sounds additions
All around good guy to know!

Money Shot!
  Speaker row!

#25 SEMPERFI8387

SEMPERFI8387

Commodore

• Moderators
  • 3,919 posts
  • LocationYork, Pa

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

I would also contact Yamaha customer service, and explain the situation.

LOONEY TOONZ II
2011 2275RLi * Regatta Blue with Java/Blue Accent Interior * Sand Palm Carpet * Elevated Helm * Electric Anchor * LED's in Bimini * Stainless Rub Rail *
Garmin 100 * Led mood lighting * Yamaha 20 hp * Miles of Smiles

#26 lakeliving

lakeliving

Commodore

• Members
  • 2,553 posts
  • LocationHowell, Michigan

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

I just keep picturing that old lady throwing a tire through the window at discount tire. A 9.9 weighs 87-90 lbs and would throw nicely! They'll have to do something with it when it is on someone's desk.

2014 S24 sslx- SPS 200-Yamaha F200 w/15 Pitch Reliance SDS- Regatta Blue-Saltwater package-Sealed Strakes-Rough Water package-Stainless docking lights- rub rail-tow bar- G series helm seat - garmin 100- gps speedo-kicker speakers-sony m6-bimini led's-teak accents. Craftlander45120 lift with vinyl load guides and canopy now installed. Top Speed 43mph.

liftfrontsmall_zpscbb921fd.jpg

liftbacksmall_zpse5fb41ae.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users