SEMPERFI8387

What color to pick- so hard to decide

Color choice -what's your favorite   48 members have voted

1. 1. Having a hard time deciding which color combo looks best or Champagne only. So hard to choose .... Help us !!!

• Champagne/Matador Red accent
    • Black/Regatta Blue accent
    • Black/Matador Red accent
    • Champagne/Regatta Blue accent
    • Champagne/Black accent
    • Champagne-no accent
    • Regatta Blue-no accent

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

357 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, lakeliving said:

Was that full throttle? 

Almost .... :lol:

Great Video SemperFi, actually I probably go slower than you and I love it.  My friend Phil is a speed demon and I really don't enjoy riding on his boat as you really can't talk.  Plus sometimes I spill my Mich Ultra

3 people like this

31 minutes ago, Link said:

Great Video SemperFi, actually I probably go slower than you and I love it.  My friend Phil is a speed demon and I really don't enjoy riding on his boat as you really can't talk.  Plus sometimes I spill my Mich Ultra

Going slow maybe not so much.... Spilling the Mich Ultra......unacceptable!!! :) 

Semp that boat is a thing of beauty! May be missing a zero on the trolling motor  ;)  but man can't beat that color combo!!

2 people like this

Nice work with the rod holders. It's pretty obvious that you enjoy customizing your Benny and do a good job with it! With no access to mine until it hits the water, I'm somewhat limited as to what I can reasonably do but hope to attempt a few small mods this year.

1 person likes this

You probably have some old people out there shaking their cane in the air yelling "Slow it down ya maniac you're eroding the shores!!!" Then turns to his wife, "that damn Dave and his hot rods!" Haha

4 people like this

1 hour ago, BulldogsCadillac said:

You probably have some old people out there shaking their cane in the air yelling "Slow it down ya maniac you're eroding the shores!!!" Then turns to his wife, "that damn Dave and his hot rods!" Haha

Yeah..... seriously Laughing Out Loud at that one! :lol:

1 person likes this

lol!! Panthergirl even commented she had to step back while making the video, to stay dry from the waves coming ashore .... :lol::lol::lol:

1 person likes this