23 replies to this topic

#21 pcvaughn

pcvaughn

Captain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

Thanks to everyone for the help on this one. We opted to go without. We ended up buying the stainless steel Coleman cooler and put a Bennington Logo sticker on it. Looks really nice and goes well with the stainless steel grill. Thanks again!
Peter and Chèree Vaughn
Minot, ND

2011 FSI 2275
115 Yamaha

#22 mrcubby

mrcubby

Deck Hand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

I just picked up my ottoman cooler and notice ther were four threaded hole in the bottom. Are there any screw in feet that should have been included?

Thanks,

Mr Cubby

#23 Smoky Mountain

Smoky Mountain

Commodore

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Hi, I love the ottoman cooler. I've had several Bennington boats and have graduated to the 2575RCW ESP with 250 sho. The Mac Daddy and I get along just fine. I LOVE the ottoman cooler. The coffee table is too heavy for me, the refreshment table with portable cooler is nice but big. I'm petite and the ottoman cooler is easy to carry, easy to drain overboard (just crack the lid and tip it) and it's multi-purpose. It's insulated and holds 18 cans and a bag of ice (not that I'd know, lol) Can't ask for more! :D

http://veada.com/boa...ing-cooler.html

Is this the ottoman cooler of which you speak?
Anyone take this one swimming. Is it reasonably stable?
After a bad opening, there is hope for the middle game. After a bad middle game there is hope for the end game. But once you are in the endgame, the moment of truth has arrived - Edmar Mednis

#24 syester

syester

Captain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:18 AM

I ordered the ottoman cooler mid May and the dealer has contacted Bennington multiple times through email and we haven't gotten any response. I think I will take a look at the web site that everyone here has mentioned. I really like how everyone shares new found ideas and products on here. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users