Other Side
hma95

Other Side

Love that color!! Nice truck. 

Congrats!  We absolutely love ours, I'm sure you will too. Looking forward to pics with the Benny behind it.  Make sure you play with the Sport mode, it really does add a little excitement to on-ramps and back roads. 

Love that color!! Nice truck. 

Thanks.  We were looking at black because thats the color of the boat, then i saw this and that was that lol.

Congrats!  We absolutely love ours, I'm sure you will too. Looking forward to pics with the Benny behind it.  Make sure you play with the Sport mode, it really does add a little excitement to on-ramps and back roads. 

Oh yes we plan it!!  :D

did you go eco boost or 5.0 liter?

Nice, me too.  The only thing bad about it is that the truck is insulated so well, you can't hear those sweet turbos without the windows down!   :D   I honestly smile every time I hear them.

Nice, me too.  The only thing bad about it is that the truck is insulated so well, you can't hear those sweet turbos without the windows down!   :D   I honestly smile every time I hear them.

Yes i was impressed with how quiet it rides and much more comfortable riding then i remember.  Had a 150 back in late 90s.

Yeah, much improved from the 90's.  I had an '08 prior and this is certainly a step up in all categories.  It is certainly the family vehicle of choice,  the miles are racking up fast.  Enjoy,

Media information

Album
New F-150
Added by
hma95
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back