Enjoying the great weather!
V

Enjoying the great weather!

What is she cooking on the grill?

Hello! I liked your pic initially because the kids were so cute... (I have two girls, similar in age, and just yesterday, my 8 year old was sleeping on the cooler on the way home. lol) ...but then I happened to notice the grill in the pic? We just purchased a 22SLX and are getting a Magma grill mounted in the exacat same spot. I worried about enough room because it is tight back there. How's yours working out?

There is enough room by the grill to utilize the grill without being too cramped for space. We use it all the time and I really like it. My one complaint is that it is really hot on the end with the propane tank and not so much at the other when mounted on the boat. Since the pontoon sits higher in the front than the back it makes the end with the propane tank higher than the adt side of the grill. If you rotate your food end to end when you cook it works well.

Do you have an slx? I thought you did because of your posts, but in some of the pics, it looks like you have more room than we do.

Thanks!

It is a 22 SLMX

Media information

Album
Boating Pics
Added by
v1rot8
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings