New Trailhawk
mtudb24

New Trailhawk

New Trailhawk on the dealer lot. Wasn't my first choice in color. Wanted maroon to match the Benny, but since it was a impulse by as I had sold Rubi, I had to take what I could find
Pretty cool!

Looks nice. Styling is a little bold for me but I am excited to see what you do with it.

lakelviing - it is bold.  I still haven't "accepted it totally" and every current old body Cherokee just snarls at me, but it is growing on me.

mtudb24 said:
lakelviing - it is bold.  I still haven't "accepted it totally" and every current old body Cherokee just snarls at me, but it is growing on me.
Todd, you probably got the same reaction from "older" jeepers when you had the JK ..... We get it with our "new" style GTO ......

I went on a "jeep" wheeling" event last week to St. Helens michigan.  I think I finally made some headway in getting the new Cherokee accepted into the  group.  Made every hill climb / mud hole run that the "real" Jeeps went through. Only had to be winched out of 1 hole, but most guys with 33's and under were getting stuck.  i am actually sold on this new platform.  Very capable especially with the MT  tires I am running..

Media information

Album
New Trailhawk
Added by
mtudb24
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back