View of port side LED lights from stern
Floatin' Stones II

View of port side LED lights from stern

First you need to be a contortionist so get under the vessel and thru the trailer in order to run the wiring in the required direction. I choose to have each side run the the stern of the vessel. Bennington was nice enough to have two extra accessories switches on the dash. The leads were just hanging there ready for me to put clips on and plug the wiring in.The LED lights were ordered from www.pontoonstuff.com. They cost 169.00 and came with the wiring and 20ft pre-cut lengths plus the track.The tracks came with 3M adhesive tape on the back. However I drilled 1/8 pre holes and used 1/2 ", #6 SS screws (5 per track) just in case the tape failed down the road. The port side was the easiest to install. The starboard side was quite the chore. Along 1/3 of the area, was several wiring harnesses. I had to remove the wiring harness clamps and fight to move them slightly to make room for the LED track and lights. . I now have LED lights that point downward instead of across. This will hopefully give me a bit brighter Look
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
LED Light install
Added by
Floatin' Stones II
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media