L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day,  I noticed you have the blackout package.  Any issues with scratching?  I'm getting ready to order my boat and would love your input on this package.  I, for one, think it looks awesome!
    azray007
    azray007
    I'm looking at a 24 foot SSRXP.  The difference in the way a 24 handles waves compared to a 22 is very noticeable to me.  We also wanted the extra 2 foot of space.  For the side lighting, is there a separate switch for that?  I can't recall did you have the underwater lights.  One thing I will do with this very nice boat is to do some night fishing.  (Probably should get a cheaper boat, but one likes what one likes.) 
    L
    Landscaper2009
    I will assume that the 24 SSRXP is the same length as my 2375 RCW. Mine is 26.5' stern to bow. I do have the     underwater lights and really like them as well. I have a separate switch for Interior/ docking, led cup holder, side illumination, navigation lights and underwater lights. We are very happy with Bennington and enjoy our boat very much. You should be good with the 200 hp as well. Make sure the motor you choose has a good service center close by. 
    azray007
    azray007
    The Bennington dealer I'm buying from is friends of the family and the location where I bought my bow rider.  The other good part is that I have sent them tons of business and they are a certified Yamaha service center.  They are giving me great prices on the new boats and even paying me what I paid them three years ago for my.  (I've made lots of upgrades, so this is a wash for me.)   Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!  Happy boating!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back