Havasu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw in a post where you had used fishing tape to run power wires from battery to helm but I'm wondering how you figure out what route to take the tape? I don't see any PVC under the deck so wouldn't it just run wild?
    Havasu
    Havasu
    True but all the wires under the deck are inside wire loom so they're pretty protected. The route I chose was the straightest and best protected.
    Who did you use in Havasu for the bimini work? I'm ordered a boat without either bimini and want to have stainless tops made. I have a quote from Michelle at Custom Covers LHC. She's done great repair work for me in the past. Thanks, Joe
    Havasu
    Havasu
    Joe,
    I used Toni at Toni's Canvas. She did an awesome job fixing mine. She's located on Dover just east of London Bridge Road. Randy.
    joecfd1
    joecfd1
    I’ll get a quote from them as well... we are close to them off Palo Verde North on th water side of the highway... Lers hook up
    Havasu
    Havasu
    I go by there all the time. I work a few hours a week out at the Refuge Golf Course. I live on North Kiowa.
    Randy,

What are the domed numbers and fender mount you mention on your discrimination of your boat?
    Havasu
    Havasu
    If you send me your email, I'll send ya some larger pics of both.  I'm limited here to like 10kb so the quality would be terrible.  Randy.
    Z
    zincit Q
     Thanks,

Would you have a picture of the letters and fender mounts? Or remember where you found them?  rick@groveplating.com
    Havasu
    Havasu
    Email sent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back