10-Year Bow-To-Stern Warranty!

Hello, I am new here... I am looking at a 2014 SSX which is brand new and has never been sold/registered... I am assuming this would not qualify for the 10 year warranty? If not, what would the standard warranty be?

Welcome and it depends on when it was made. I don't remember when Bennington changed from 5 to 10 years. The dealer should know.

A 2014 will have the 7 year

In regards to the Bennington warranty ; way to go Bennington! Thank you for providing excellent service. I had an issue with some electronics being mounted somewhat askew, the only way the issue could be corrected was to replace the entire console. Bennington stepped up, replaced the console, and problem solved. There was no haggling back and forth, just great customer service. Thank you also to Lodders Marine in Fairfield Ohio for their assistance. If you are looking to buy a Bennington, consider Lodders, they are an excellent dealer. Customer service is a priority. Thanks again Bennington and Lodders Marine.
We bought ours from Lodders last year

Thank you for purchasing a Bennington! If your 2017 model year boat has been purchased and registered by your dealer after August 1, 2016, and you join Club Bennington, you are automatically enrolled to receive our new 10-year bow-to-stern warranty. (5 Years original warranty plus another 5 years for joining the Club!)

You MUST register as s Club member to obtain your 10-year warranty. If you are reading this post as a Guest of the Club and own a new 2017 Bennington, register now!

After registering, you can bypass the Club homepage and come directly to this Club forum, a favorite area.

*** Your dealer will warranty register your new Bennington with us online. Our online registration process requires your email address. Please provide it to your dealer! All boats eligible and registered for the 10-year warranty are flagged in our system. You can contact your dealer to verify this "flag" is in place.

Again, if you have not provided an email address, please do so with your dealer! We are not marketing hounds, but we like to have a contact email for warranty purposes. Your dealer can go to our registration area to confirm that your 10-year warranty has been activated.
Where is the link to do this?

Newbie here. Can someone tell me how to transfer the warranty on a private party sale?

I believe it has to be done through a dealer. You might want to reach out to a local dealer or contact Bennington customer service.

• TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY*: Bennington Bow-to-Stern warranties are transferable from one owner to another during the life of the warranty, up to 10 years from the original owner’s purchase date, no matter how many owners span a 10-year period. The warranty can be transferred through an authorized Bennington dealer.

Any updates on how hard it was to transfer the warranty to a new owner?

I believe one just networks with the nearest Bennington dealer because they have to do the paperwork to transfer it. Not sure if that has to be coordinated at time of sale or independently and separately by new owner after the sale/purchase.

I sold mine in May , my dealer did the transfer .

Back