1st day, last day....day 54

warrior999

Reaction score
being a new boat owner and a first time boat owner at that, the quotes have been pouring in. I will not even recite them because we're all familiar. BUT nobody has ever talked about day 54. Today is day 54, best I can recall (it's early). Yep, still the "best day" as our plans are to head out in a couple of hours. Brother in law and Sister in law will be joining us today.
So, here's to day 54! May the orators of negativity sit at home and have no fun!
Tune in tomorrow for "Day 55 - I still love my boat and you still don't have one."

Attachments

• IMG_3837.JPG
    IMG_3837.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 102
Beautiful boat

Boat looks sharp!

NICE LOOKING COLOR SCHEME!

Beautiful boat and the best color combo .... ;)

Congrats! I love that color combo and have been playing around with both of those; first black primary, then matador red. You just convinced me! Great looking boat.

Great looking boat and refreshingly unique perspective.

Beautiful boat. I am 2 weeks from placing my order for new boat and counting the days until it arrives.

being a new boat owner and a first time boat owner at that, the quotes have been pouring in. I will not even recite them because we're all familiar. BUT nobody has ever talked about day 54. Today is day 54, best I can recall (it's early). Yep, still the "best day" as our plans are to head out in a couple of hours. Brother in law and Sister in law will be joining us today.
So, here's to day 54! May the orators of negativity sit at home and have no fun!
Tune in tomorrow for "Day 55 - I still love my boat and you still don't have one."
Congrats on Day 54! Hope for many more to come. This is our 10th season with our Benny so I guess we're working on about....... 3650 days!!!

Back