2 Bimini Tops and motor question

Slow Ride

Reaction score
Does any body have a picture of their 25 with both tops open?

Also are there any with 250 or 300 Yamaha motors? If so, do you know the best cruising speed and WOT speed?

Thanks

Does any body have a picture of their 25 with both tops open?

Also are there any with 250 or 300 Yamaha motors? If so, do you know the best cruising speed and WOT speed?

Thanks
Just making sure that the handle "Slow Ride" is asking questions about 300 HP motors

Just making sure that the handle "Slow Ride" is asking questions about 300 HP motors
It kinda seems like he wants to change it to "fast ride" don't it?

Take it from a former Scarab owner you will love the slow down.When we bought ours my wife said i wouldnt be happy.The only way to live is owning and enjoying a Bennington Tritoon.

That is great news, I just sold my Fountain and bought the Bennington at the boat show. I have not been on a Bennington yet. That why I was hoping someone with the 250 or 300 would post a reply to see how they ride and cruise. Also I would love to see what the boat looks like with both Biminis up.

Thanks!!!

Take it from a former Scarab owner you will love the slow down.When we bought ours my wife said i wouldnt be happy.The only way to live is owning and enjoying a Bennington Tritoon.

That is great news, I just sold my Fountain and bought the Bennington at the boat show. I have not been on a Bennington yet. That why I was hoping someone with the 250 or 300 would post a reply to see how they ride and cruise. Also I would love to see what the boat looks like with both Biminis up.

Thanks!!!
Wow I'm in the same (----) situation coming out of a Scarab and wondering how this Benny is going to fit the bill. I bought a stock boat that is loaded and has double bimini. I figured when Dad goes out this will be a benefit. Otherwise I will probably remove front bimini for most cruises.

This will be my first pontoon and I don't think I can slow down too much!
Hopefully you will find life is great at a little slower pace. Cruising in a Bennington is like a good cup of coffee in the morning....sit back and enjoy.

How does the inboard handle?

Wow I'm in the same (----) situation coming out of a Scarab and wondering how this Benny is going to fit the bill. I bought a stock boat that is loaded and has double bimini. I figured when Dad goes out this will be a benefit. Otherwise I will probably remove front bimini for most cruises.

How does the inboard handle?
My new boat is still in the show room. I have been told the I/O handels like a dream. I like the idea of not looking at an outboard while in the rear facing seating.

I love the inboards as well but I went with my first outboard. Several on my friends enjoy their boat a little more in the cold weather since they don't worry about them freezing and I was not sure how the inboard fit in the center toon. My dealer was not sure of the pricing but it looked like the inboard 350 was $8000 more than the 250 Yamaha with upgraded steering.

My new boat is still in the show room. I have been told the I/O handels like a dream. I like the idea of not looking at an outboard while in the rear facing seating.

I just bought a 2575 RCW with Yamaha 250 VMax SHO and double Bimini. I will drive it for the first time next weekend. I will take a pic of the Bimini and let you know what I think of the engine.

We like pictures. After breaking in post results in the Props & Power for the future guys I wish ther was a lot more posts and some specifically on my RLi so I wouldn't have agonized over which motor

Slow Ride, send me an email....showpro1texas@yahoo.com....Does Dee Kidd, Anna's Marine Center, Mineral, Va. mean anything to you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered a 2575R with a Yamaha 350 attached :) Also double Top

They tell me it is due to dealer this week.

Back