2 weeks vacation and a new boat!!!!

Iraq 69

Reaction score
Hey All,

Got home from 2 weeks vacation and the dealer says our new Bennington will be here next week!! He said they are expecting a delivery from Bennington on Monday or Tuesday and that our boat is on that load...it has been a long couple months. Going to try to get up to the dealer and start getting pics. I'll post what I can when I get them.

Marc

Sounds great! And get those pics!

Looking forward to another regatta blue here on the forum!

Congrats sounds like a nice start to vacation

Sounds like a great way to extend a vacation :)

Looks like more quality vacation time in the near future.

Hey Marc.. glad to see you made it back home. Hope the time with the kids was fun. Are they gonna make it to Tablerock to ride the new boat?

Now that the boat is getting closer, have you got your storage issue figured out?

Looking forward to tying up with you in July :D

I'am sure you can't wait to get your new ride out on the lake! My wife and I just pulled our new one down to Table Rock from Omaha this weekend. Weather was great and we got even got the two hour break-in done. Hope to meet everyone in July.

Andy

Where are the pics Andy?

I will post some pic's when we get home from the lake

Andy

I'am sure you can't wait to get your new ride out on the lake! My wife and I just pulled our new one down to Table Rock from Omaha this weekend. Weather was great and we got even got the two hour break-in done. Hope to meet everyone in July.

Andy
you're making me jealous. Gald you got to spend some time on the water. Did that 250 purr like a tom cat in a dairy barn?

Where do you guys stay at on the lake?  

I'm still pacing back and forth waiting to hear what the issues are. Oh yeah, and I agree on the last two posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys, Thanks for the kind words!! I have been soooo busy at work trying to catch up. The park is now open and that makes things more difficult to get squared away. Oh well, it's all good!!

We really like the blue also.

Toon'r,

Yes, we did spend some good time with the kids and grand daughter in San Antonio. They will be here the end of June some time, not sure when. He is a fire fighter and am sure he has the dates this far out, I just don't know for sure. I am hoping that it will fit in the garage but won't know till I have the boat on the trailer it will come with. We'll see!! We then went on a cruise and got hung up in the gulf waiting for the coast guard to let ships into Galveston after the fuel spill.

Paintman, We are also looking forward to meeting all of you in July on the lake...The cove we have agreed to meet in has our community dock in it. It is a nice quiet place to float around for the afternoon!!!

I hope to get to the dealer for a couple pics this week.

Later all,

Marc

Toon'r,

The new motor ran just like the Yahama prop tests reported, 6000 rpm and 44 mph. It sure runs smooth, it's the first outboard I have owned. We have a condo in Kennel cove, just around point 7

Andy

Andy, Look forward to meeting up with you guys in July. It will be here before you know it. Glad the boat runs out good. Would have liked to see another 3-4 mph but at our age, we shouldnt be in a hurry anyway. Time goes by fast enough. We stay at Big Creek so you and Marc are just around the corner. I would say about a 2 beer ride. Im thinking about bringing some jacks so we can raise Marc's building so he can get his boat in it. ;)  

Back