20 SLI length

newknitter

Reaction score
We are moving to a private lake where the boat is to be 18 feet and under. I wondered if anyone that has a 20 SLI could tell me how the title reads as to boat length. We have had run about boats but this will be our first pontoon. Thanks for the info!

Your boat is probably 19.5" long on the title.

More importantly, how does your new lake measure the length? From where to where?

Your boat is probably 19.5" long on the title.

More importantly, how does your new lake measure the length? From where to where?
Is the 19.5 the length of the log (pontoon) from the back to the tip at the front? I was trying to take some estimates to setup a Yacht Club PTB1923 trailer. The bunk width is easy and I think the spec. sheet says for 25" logs the bunk spacing is 77 inches wide. I need to figure out the front mask position and the forward/aft postion of the bunks. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
The total length is 20'.5"

The total length is 20'.5"
Is that for a 2010 or 2011? I noticed the 2011 model has decking on the outside in the back now so you can stand on it to get the cover on the back corner. That's a huge improvement in my mind. Therefore the 2011 may be a foot longer.

That's a 2011 Sli. I just picked mine up last weekend!

I believe the toons are 19.6'

Is that for a 2010 or 2011? I noticed the 2011 model has decking on the outside in the back now so you can stand on it to get the cover on the back corner. That's a huge improvement in my mind. Therefore the 2011 may be a foot longer.
I have a 2010 20SLI,and my buddy's dad bought a 2011 20SLI this year... I believe the extra decking at back is made up by cutting length of decking in front, shorter front benches and narrower port side entry door.... but I did not have my measuring tape.... ;)

Also seems that the captain's chair is more centered as a result (not a bad idea given I get tired of hearing even a 4 stroke when closer to engine at full speed; an extra foot or two away from engine is a good thing).

Back