20' SLX tritoon lift

Scott Vafiades

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Shoremaster lift. There was literally only 2" on either side of the padded guides which practically make it impossible to just drive on. Dealer said that's the widest they make so he is going to get a fabrication done that will give me a couple more inches to play with. The lift was over $5K. Does anyone have any input? Thanks so much

I bought a 120" shorestation w/log rack thats set up for pontoons. It fit perfect. I don't know if the dealer will credit you since you bought your boat there?

My lift has a 114 inch beam - with the centering guides, only a couple inches are left on each side. My dock extends 25 ft beyond the lift, so I can dock and unload prior to floating boat into lift. Works well for me...and I like the snug fit.

I don’t recall the make of my lift but there is maybe two - three inches clearance between the guides on either side. With practice you will have no problems. My best advice is that a slow approach is better and practice makes perfect.

Measure the cross beam. Sounds like you purchased a 108". You need a 120" lift. We have a 120"Shore station with the Toon Rail System, works perfect for us.

My lift has a 114 inch beam - with the centering guides, only a couple inches are left on each side. My dock extends 25 ft beyond the lift, so I can dock and unload prior to floating boat into lift. Works well for me...and I like the snug fit.
Thanks much..

Sounds like they sold you a narrow one. My craftlander was 120” as well.

Back