2003 Bennington 2275RL

koch0134

Reaction score
Hello!
My wife and I are new to the boating world and are in the process of purchasing our first pontoon which is a 2003 Bennington 2275RL. The gauge cluster is extremely sun faded and needs to be replaced. I was wondering if anyone knows where I would be able to find such a part? I was told due to it being a 2003 it might be hard to find. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

-Cory

Dealer or maybe Ebay. Welcome to the Bennington family. What are the specs of your new boat?

If dealer can’t help, check GreatLakesSkipper.com
they have a lot of nos stuff.

Hello!
My wife and I are new to the boating world and are in the process of purchasing our first pontoon which is a 2003 Bennington 2275RL. The gauge cluster is extremely sun faded and needs to be replaced. I was wondering if anyone knows where I would be able to find such a part? I was told due to it being a 2003 it might be hard to find. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

-Cory
Are you talking the clear lens over the gauges?

Semper hit it right on the nail! I have a 2004 2275RL and I purchased an entire gauge cluster from Great lakes Skipper. They are all individual gauges and includes Water pressure, Oil pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer, and Trim gauges. I am looking for a Depth finder.....

Last edited:
Semper hit it right on the nail! I have a 2004 2275RL and I purchased an entire gauge cluster from Great lakes Skipper. They are all individual gauges and includes Water pressure, Oil pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer, and Trim gauges. I am looking for a Depth finder.....
I have been looking on Great Lakes Skippers website but no such luck. They told me that I need to figure out what the part number is. I am hoping they will have what I need. Thank you all!

Post a pic of your dash.

Okay so you don't need the gauges. Just the plastic housing?

Yup Just the housing. The dark housing that holds the gauges. In the photo it doesn't look to bad but it is pretty bad. Thanks again!

Attachments

• GEDC2383-940x600.jpg
    GEDC2383-940x600.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 26
The easiest would to get a vinyl wrap and overlay the old plastic.

Or Hydrodip it ....

Back