2004 Bennington 2575RFS Docking Lights Issue

w00dbeck

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Technical Stuff Crew! 

I cannot believe how hard it has been for me to replace the docking lights bulbs. It is a 2004 bulb with a wire so I cannot upgrade to LED unless you know something I don't, which has a  100% probability. It is either the bulbs or fuses and my Marine store, where I purchased the boat have been unable to help me find the bulb number OR fuse OR schematic for this boat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. http://benningtonmarine.com/PDFs/Pontoon-Boats-Owners-Manual.pdf (was unable to upload due to the size of PDF per your site) The cover and page 29 (middle) show what mine look like. 

Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter .

Sherry 

Yikes! I think I'd call Bennington directly for guidance. Good luck...

The bulbs are H-3. Click here for a led version.

Bennington was no help at all  It was as if the mention of a 2004 model year was wagon train times. :(  

However, I had a dockside service mechanic come out and it ended up being a loose wire as well as a fuse. 1/2 hour later, voilà!  I love my boat again! Actually, I have loved that pontoon since I laid eyes on it. So well thought out and crafted.

I have saved the light kit for further investigation. GREAT PRICE!! Loving the LED option so much!

Thank you both for the response. It really does take a village. I also realized that the PDF I was trying to upload was the exact same as the one on file. *facepalm*  Had no idea it was a very generic "Owners Manual"

Thank you for this, we have a 2004 Bennington and the light switches are on the left side of the console, different than what is in the current manual. I need to know what each one does since a couple of them do nothing it appears. Any ideas?

Back