2004 RL251 Deck Boat

Chsoel

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have any information on the 2004 RL251 deck boat?
Thanks,
Corey

You can email Bennington with your Hull ID .They should be able to help you .

You can email Bennington with your Hull ID .They should be able to help you .

Thanks but I reached out to them and they said they sold the line and all information to a company called Cruiser Yachts.

Thanks Jack, I’ll contact them.

Corey-

Welcome. There are a few rl glass boat owners on this forum. I have a 2004 rl210 super sport powered by a Honda 150 outboard. With my boat (purchased in 2011 in southwestern Wisconsin) I got a sales brochure, the owners manual (not much help) and some maintenance paperwork associated with the previous owner.

What is it you want to know? Much of the institutional knowledge regarding these fine glass boats is fading. Owners are your best source. Parts are becoming increasingly difficult to find. I believe Bennington made these boats through about 2006, azure picked up the product line through about 2012, and now the hull molds are being used and sold by south wind.

Glassbenny

Thanks, I was told by Bennington that they simply sold the line to Cruiser Yachts in Wisconsin. Wasn’t aware of the multiple shifts in ownership. I am hoping the quality of this boat lives up to the Bennington reputation. I’m kind of new to this, why do you call them “glass boats”. Thanks for the info.

I am hoping the quality of this boat lives up to the Bennington reputation. I’m kind of new to this, why do you call them “glass boats”. Thanks for the info.

‘They are “fiberglass” deck boat vs a standard pontoon type deck boat.

Back