2011 24SLI access to console wiring

ArtJ

Reaction score
New to me boat has obviously had some wiring modifications over the years (wires disconnected and hanging) Am I inviting more problems if I try to access wiring by removing screws on instrument/switch panel or should I skip a few meals and try to access through door in console? Trying to connect indicator light on rocker switch and add a new courtesy light to the " nav" circuit. Appreciate your guidance.

I’ve done quite a bit of wiring on our boat over the last couple of years and have found it easiest to work in the console. Also highly recommend you get your hands on the schematic for your boat. Very helpful in understanding how the boat was originally wired.

New to me boat has obviously had some wiring modifications over the years (wires disconnected and hanging) Am I inviting more problems if I try to access wiring by removing screws on instrument/switch panel or should I skip a few meals and try to access through door in console? Trying to connect indicator light on rocker switch and add a new courtesy light to the " nav" circuit. Appreciate your guidance.
I’ve done quite a bit of wiring on our boat over the last couple of years and have found it easiest to work in the console. Also highly recommend you get your hands on the schematic for your boat. Very helpful in understanding how the boat was originally wired.
Thanks, any reco on where to get a schematic for a 2011 24ft SLI?

This might be the one:

Attachments

• 4066 S Series WIRING.pdf
    195.9 KB · Views: 23
Back