2012 R Series Vinyl Recliner Replacement Material needed

Chaz

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get replacement vinyl material for an R Series Recliner chair?  I would like to either find the seat skin for the bottom cushion or even the vinyl material by the yard from the manufacturer.   I need to replace the bottom cushion and don't want to have to spend the $900 for a new recliner.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Does anyone know where I can get replacement vinyl material for an R Series Recliner chair?  I would like to either find the seat skin for the bottom cushion or even the vinyl material by the yard from the manufacturer.   I need to replace the bottom cushion and don't want to have to spend the $900 for a new recliner.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parts are only sold through your Bennington dealership. 

What happened to the seat? Too many bean burritos?

Actually a raccoon got up under the playpen cover, while on the lift of a covered canopy.  Had it double covered and the raccoon chewed up four seats and made a huge mess.  Apparently Raccoons like the Bennington vinyl.  There was no food or anything else on the pontoon.

That sucks. I'd be outraged! I'm pretty sure that is not an insurance claim either. I think ours with boat US excluded animal damage last I checked.

Wow, that is horrible. I worry about this while in storage, but not so much out on our 150' of dock, double covered, on a lift.

Believe it or not.........Mothballs keep a lot of critters out of your Benny. They can't stand the smell but it works! Just put some in an airtight container and when you leave you can leave the top off or put some in a zip lock gallon freezer bag and unzip it when you leave. When you return zip it back up. When you take the cover off it airs out quickly......

Back