2013 Brochure

AlexW

Reaction score
Does anyone have an electronic copy of the 2013 brochure?  I thought I had it saved and can't find it.  TIA!

I though I had the electronic version but can't find it! I would like the electronic copy also.

Thanks

Thanks Jack. That was quick

You're welcome . Weather is lousy today .

I just looked at it and it seems to be the newest book. Page 5 says "visit benningto.com to build your 2014 Q"

I thought I had saved it originally as a PDF but guess I had only saved the link. It only downloads now what seems to be the newest catalog.

I had saved the link as well and had the same problem (links to the latest catalog).

I have it saved, not sure if I can attach it here. You can PM me your email address and I'll send it off to you if you'd like. It's around 231Mb though

Last edited by a moderator:
 I have it saved, not sure if I can attach it here. You can PM me your email address and I'll send it off to you if you'd like. It's around 231Mb though
Thanks Derrick!  I would have guessed you'd be the guy to ask about a 2015 brochure, I'm assuming TB sends you the proofs so you can start your next order.   ;)

Thanks also! I sent a PM already. Hope it will send.

Thanks Derrick!  I would have guessed you'd be the guy to ask about a 2015 brochure, I'm assuming TB sends you the proofs so you can start your next order.   ;)
Good one!

I'm just uploading it to my dropbox account, then I will post the link in here. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys!

Good idea. I checked and don't think it could email anyway. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
IT WORKED!  I had never used dropbox before either.  I couldn't download it on my iPad, but it did download to my desktop.  iPad just said file couldn't be found?  Very pleased you had it and were able and willing to pass it along.  Everyone is always helpful and informative here!

It's just who we are here at the Bennington forum! haha

I have a dropbox account but hardly ever use it.  Thought I would download it to my dropbox as a trial and it downloaded in about 3 seconds

Back