2013 Color 2-tone Combo Renderings and Photos

TomS

Reaction score
TB,

Since there was such a nice rendering of a G with 2-tone black/smoky granite with the black tower on the shatter graphics thread, any chance of a few others?

Say, a closed stern 2275RCW Limited series (no tower) and 2 tones:

- smokey granite main/black accent

- black main/smokey granite accent

- smokey granite main/champagne accent

- black main/champagne accent

It would probably be the sandstone pillow top interior if it matters.

Pretty please and thanks!

Tom

Hi Tom, wish we had the ability to photograph every color combination both interior and exterior, but the task is nearly impossible! All of our "pro" photography will be posted to the Bennington website in the near future, and hopefully our 2013 owners will begin sharing their new boat photos soon. Is this the same Tom that attended our Club Bennington day? I think we had some of these combos on display there. They are ALL great! You can't go wrong with a Black or Granite base color, they are most popular. TB

Hi Tom, wish we had the ability to photograph every color combination both interior and exterior, but the task is nearly impossible! All of our "pro" photography will be posted to the Bennington website in the near future, and hopefully our 2013 owners will begin sharing their new boat photos soon. Is this the same Tom that attended our Club Bennington day? I think we had some of these combos on display there. They are ALL great! You can't go wrong with a Black or Granite base color, they are most popular. TB
Yes that is me. I took a gazillion pics that day and unfortunately not that combo. I'll just try to keep my eyes peeled!

Back