2014 Club Bennington Invitational

Dang, Dang, Dang!! For all I know my next boat could be there!! Why do you torture me so? I pick up my boat in 2 days and ya tell me there is a 2375 RCW! Haha

Dang, Dang, Dang!! For all I know my next boat could be there!! Why do you torture me so? I pick up my boat in 2 days and ya tell me there is a 2375 RCW! Haha
Don't worry no tower on that one!

Well the wife and I also decided to attend. it's a little drive from MN. Nothing like a good road trip. All registered up and waiting for the day. Hope it's fun. Probably end up ordering a new boat that's the bad part about going I think. (or is it) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered and booked the hotel.

Looking forward to this event.

I think it would be fitting for Bennington to provide name tags for those on this site with their usernames. That way we have a better chance of meeting one another during the day ? Any other thoughts ?

Like one of those "Hello my name is " stickers. Hello my name is Derrick, but the people that truly don't know me call me BulldogsCadillac! Haha Who am I kidding, pretty sure I talk more to you guys than I do my own brother! Scratch that, I know I do. Haha

I feel like I should bring our bulldog in my friend's Caddy just for your benefit.

Haha put it in a red shirt and people will say, "What did you do to Derrick!!!" haha

Getting ready to pull the trigger, wife even said she'll pay my way ..... Don't know if I should be happy about that or is she trying to get rid of me for a couple days ..... :) I better verify she covers "round trip" and not pay just 1/2 the bill !!!

My dealer set up a group package so if we don't get enough people though, it may not happen .... Keeping my fingers crossed.

We were going to go but I'm having some major dental work done the day before so it will have to wait until next year. It would've been nice to meet some of the people on here.

We were going to go but I'm having some major dental work done the day before so it will have to wait until next year. It would've been nice to meet some of the people on here.
Can't you just pull your teeth out and leave them with them for a couple days? Haha sorry Carl, had to get one in there once and a while! :D I will try to plan ahead a little for next year too, still have to fill out that damn passport application!

Can't you just pull your teeth out and leave them with them for a couple days? Haha sorry Carl, had to get one in there once and a while! :D I will try to plan ahead a little for next year too, still have to fill out that damn passport application!
Derrick, they're already out. I get the implants that day.

Haha oops! Sorry Carl, all in good fun! My dad broke his tooth a little while ago and he made me laugh, he said crap! Now I gotta put in my spare teeth and take these ones into the shop! Funniest thing ever!

Please accept our apology for sending the email invites out with everyone's LAST names in the "hello" field! The file was reversed and it pulled last names instead of first names; our administrator felt terrible about it! :eek:

I was a little surprised it didn't ask for an email on the registration to tie things together.

Please accept our apology for sending the email invites out with everyone's LAST names in the "hello" field! The file was reversed and it pulled last names instead of first names; our administrator felt terrible about it! :eek:
What invite?

I got one.

I received one from emarketing@benningtonmarine.com

Had a great time last year. They really treated us like royalty. Boats were awesome, lunch was excellent, demo's were a blast. Can't wait for this year.

Back