2014 Club Bennington Invitational

Just registered. It's great they are doing on the weekend.

Is anyone else getting stoked for 8/25???????

I'm sure the TB folks are up to their eyeballs in attending to details. It is a first class event.

Can't wait. I am giving up a summer boating weekend in northern Michigan because this event is even better!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm worried if we go I'll end up ordering a new 24 sslx with a 200! I see they're going to have a 24 with the 200 on the water...That could be trouble.

I'm worried if we go I'll end up ordering a new 24 sslx with a 200! I see they're going to have a 24 with the 200 on the water...That could be trouble.
Sounds like a plan, see you there!

You might as well, all the cool kids are doing it.

Well I want to be cool also so... I would get killed on trying to sell ours though. Maybe in a few years....

You never know till you try! That's why we got a new one this year, since my boat only had 25 hours on it, it was still practically new! If I would have waited another year I would have had to wait another 5 to get the dollars and cents to work. Or at least that was the line I used with the wife!!! Hahaha, but seriously, it works!

Thanks for the food for thought!

Keep it on topic, gentlemen! ;-)

I just registered! See you guys there! (Are we good now Randy!!! :D )

Was it my "wait another 5 years" comment that convinced you that you should at least check it out? See it was on topic! I was helping convince him he should go! :D my work here is done.

Getting ready to pull the trigger, wife even said she'll pay my way ..... Don't know if I should be happy about that or is she trying to get rid of me for a couple days ..... :) I better verify she covers "round trip" and not pay just 1/2 the bill !!!

My dealer set up a group package so if we don't get enough people though, it may not happen .... Keeping my fingers crossed.
Bummer, just checked and only 4 people signed up so no go this year ....... Oh well gonna hope n shoot for next year, might just do mini vacation with wife ..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I tried to find how close the on water demo lake is and it appears to be about an hour away. This can't be right is it???

Can't be, lakes only 18 miles from Show ????

Unless they have a "bypass" like we do here that takes 4 times as long than going straight through town..... :blink:

It was a pretty good drive as I recall, though the countryside, but not an hour.

59 minutes??? Just kidding. I guess I'll find out next weekend!

Ok simple question. I have never been to one of these events, So is this a casual dress event ?? B)

And looking forward to meeting all of you.. :rolleyes:

Back