2014 Club Bennington Invitational

When were you there Tom. We got there around 10:30 and stayed around for an hour and a half talking to the Michigan rep before heading out to the water tests
I was there 9:00 to 1:00, talked to TB for a bit, then a friend and I took the very first shuttle to Diamond Lake in the morning, rode on 3 boats, and came back about 11:30 or so. I had a funeral visitation to get to in the afternoon so unfortunately couldn't stay too long at the RV hall.

We probably walked right by each other! I thought me posting those fish photos would help some pic me out of the crowd. We actually drove ourselves to the lake and headed back home from there. Diamond Lake was beautiful. We'll have to catch up for sure next year and hopefully I'll roll the dice and spell pontoon! That might be my only way to get sps and a 200!

From what TB said, there won't be any more open houses at this time.

BM is changing the venue for its dealer event this coming summer.

They gave the owners' event the "old college try" for two years running, but unfortunately, it just never caught on.

I'm sad for this turn of events, but I understand 100%. It costs real dollars to extend the event. I appreciate their efforts in the past. Best pontoon boat company ever, especially from the customer perspective.

RIP, club event.

It makes me sad that it was never able to work out for me to go down to it. I would love to go down and be a part of it all and see and meet as many of y'all in person! I should actually get my passport so it makes it even a remote possibility! 

I was reading through this old thread and chuckled when I read post #45. Call me boatstradamus!

I was reading through this old thread and chuckled when I read post #45. Call me boatstradamus!
You repeated it on post 82.  I don't think you're boatstradamous as you were talking yourself into accepting the fact that you were going to get the SPS with a 200

There was several roadblocks in place when I first posted that! One of those being to convince the wife our 3 month old boat had to go!!! Second- sell the first one and find a deal on the new one!  

Back