2014 Deals

ssc

Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer. I had heard they blow out the old to make room for the new. They seem to have some good deals. The 2550 rsr is a nice loaded boat with a 300 verado. It is red and black. I have been out on this boat. I would have bought it, but the wife was adamant that she wanted her own helm chair, not the seat this boat had. It was in stock when we were looking, so that was a plus for me. In the long run, I am glad we ordered the exact boat with the exact options and colors we wanted.

However, the price they have the boat listed for currently is over $20,000 less than when I looked at it--if I remember correctly. I think it was in the $85,000 range. It is now listed for $63,000.

Just a FYI. Sun Country Marine in Ontario, CA and Lake Havasu AZ.

Cheers, Steve

That is a great price.  I made the mistake of going to their website and looking at the boat.  It is fully loaded!  VERY good price.

Nice new signature line fastmnstealth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even better!  That's an awesome boat! 

Even better!  That's an awesome boat! 
Thanks again...The family is very excited.  Quite the upgrade from our last boat that we loved, but just grew out of.  It is going to be a long winter.  The plan is to get it rigged, inspect it and pay the man.  Then it is going to be stored until spring.  It'll be a long wait.

Back