2015 -2550 gsr just arrived

Wouldn't open for me either

Sign in  ,when it asks again to sign in  hit cancel ( I had to hit it  twice )  .then hit the live video tab .

I am watching again right now .

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried on the work pc and my iphone. No luck.

That sure is odd .It is an overhead camera ,I can see  part of the bar ,helm  ,dock and water 

I can see that they are working on your dock right now . ( 11:20 am ) 

I just tried jack's way and it worked. Thanks. No action now.

yes it was .  construction finished today. cleanup tomorrow and then off for our 3rd running hour. see you tomorrow morning.

I am going to install another camera from a different angle. it really is great I can eyeball my boat no matter where I am. The really cool part is that everytime there is motion it makes a 20 second video recoding and sends it to my email.

gee that's strange works on my pc my iPhone and my ipad. maybe your firewall is blocking it go to firewall settings and allow it to go through. not really important to see my boat but if you ever have an ip camera you will need to do that in order to see your own security camera on any of your devices.

enjoy the live video, you may be lucky enough to catch a manatee in the canal or the dolphin hunting for mullet.

I am going to install another camera from a different angle. it really is great I can eyeball my boat no matter where I am. The really cool part is that everytime there is motion it makes a 20 second video recoding and sends it to my email.
What brand and model camera are you using ?

wanscam hd outdoor ip camera with infra red

It worked on my home pc. If I had one of these looking at my boat I wouldn't get any work done. Too busy daydreaming until 5 o clock!

well now that I have had my boat for a week I have fine tuned a few things. Had my dock squared off making boarding super safe from the forward gate.I keep the center seat and one barstool in my dock house unless needed. Have taylor SS fender holders which will be installed tomorrow. ordered electric anchor windlass , can't deal with anchoring or storing an anchor. Boat is a dream. fishing pole storage needs more though. I bought 4 which I am returning, not enough open rail area for installation.

Same here on the rod holder. The dealer bought ours back from us on our first boat and we didn't bother with this one. finding a straight 1ft section of rail that will be out of the way of the bimini is impossible. unless you want to block a gat perhaps.

Glad you're enjoying the boat!

Finally got to go out and see the sunset. Love the boat more every day ( day 8)

Nice Gabbiano, Enjoy

Nice pics.    :)

Now comes the expensive part , new gas cans, new fenders, new flagmast, cleaning and maintenance supplies, dishes spoons knifes forks glasses ac blender name decal from local sign maker, bottle of absolute for when I comeback with all this stuff. Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to all.

Back