2016 24 SSRX access panels

Shelby Jones

Reaction score
hello all, behind the captains chairs on front of the back seats their a access hole when I bought my pontoon the dealer said they would come out and install them. 2 months later and they still can’t get me a answer on when. Dose anyone know where I can find them?

Shelby

Do you have any pictures of what you are talking about?

Interesting. It's obviously an access point for the fuel carbon canister etc. My RCW'S both just had velcro holding the padded seat backs on the loungers. I've never seen a setup like that so not sure what kind of cover they would have for it. It's obviously not a velcro on type cover. Maybe a panel with a couple U clips that sit on the bottom of the opening and a turn handle latch that would lock it in up top. Definitely interested in seeing a picture if anyone else has something like this! Sorry I couldn't be of any help!

Of course I look at it and think "hmmm, how big of a free air sub can I fit in there??"

I have a 22ssrx -- these are the cutouts behind both the captain and co-captains chairs on the rear loungers. I have panels in mine. I think they make some options for that space. Maybe a glove box type option?? I keep a garbage can in the one behind the co-captain chair (where the gas fill hosed etc... is located) and they put my power steering stuff behind the captains chair in that space. I started looking at the options once but since it is "boat" related they are pretty pricey.

Back