2017 22GSR

The manual is very generic and not very helpful. They are more safety and lawyer CYA

Congratulations on the new boat. Would love to see some pictures of it. They don’t make any manuals for them that explain operations, schematics, etc. For how things work, I had to have our dealer give me a thorough walk through and did a trial water run with them after ours came in back in 2017. My other resource was this forum! :)

I have the RGB lighting too. I don’t get it much in evenings, but when I do I love it. Kids, and young kids in particular REALLY love it. Where the rocker switches and dial/knob are located varies slighting in every helm. I put a YouTube video below that I think does a nice job of explaining ALL the RGB lighting features and how they work. As an FYI, my help switch layout is slightly different than the boat in the video and I have a 2017 too. My dial/knob is beside my rocker switches, not above them. I say this to just illustrate, they should be near each other, but might not be arranged identically to the video below:

2017 RGB Lighting Tutorial

Enjoy the boat and don’t be shy about asking question. Almost always someone that has the knowledge you seek and will share it with you. Oh yeah, did I mention post some pictures of the new ride? ;)

Back