2017 Dealer Meeting

Mark649

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone was at the dealer meeting in Indiana over the last few days. If so what changes did you mainly see that Bennington will be doing this coming year

I don't know if there are any dealers on this forum.

IMO if I were a dealer. This would be the best place to get info to capitalize on my customer service staff. Not interact, but just lurk to maximize my little piece of the pie. 

I just added some pictures from the meeting.  Mark, Bob was there and sent them to me, call him and talk to him so you can get PADS and I can buy your boat :p

Thanks for the photos Link. Man there are some nice boats out now and I like the Sparty color scheme! Randy will appreciate that as well I'm sure!

I was there on Sunday they had it open to the public lots of nice boats! They let you demo any of them that were in the water first one I jumped on was the 30ft twin with the Evinrude 300 E tec nothing like 600hp to set you back in the drivers seat!!

Do the big twins handle good or is it just a fast straight line boat?

Thanks for the photos Link. Man there are some nice boats out now and I like the Sparty color scheme! Randy will appreciate that as well I'm sure!

Not quite Spartan green, but I still like it.

If they had offered in in '16, I'd be rocking a green/white boat right now.

Oh well, there's always the next one!

Oh good, already planning GoldenRod

WOW .... just WOW ..... I'm so digging those swingbacks !!! I looked on Boatbuilder. :wub:  

Only offered on S, R, and Q ????  <_<

Where's my "G" Swingback ??  :angry:

Wonder how much it would cost me to retrofit my "R" ?  :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the big twins handle good or is it just a fast straight line boat?

It handled great with 3 elliptical's barely slowed down in tight turns like my 2375 GCW with 250 VMax. I was amazed how well it handled for being such a big boat. The other cool thing is the Joy stick for docking you can almost go sideways with it.

WOW .... just WOW ..... I'm so digging those swingbacks !!! I looked on Boatbuilder. :wub:  

Only offered on S, R, and Q ????  <_<

Where's my "G" Swingback ??  :angry:

Wonder how much it would cost me to retrofit my "R" ?  :huh:

There was a Swingback  G there i was on it said it was new for 17, they told me that boat builder was still being updated

I think a swingback will be my next layout too. That with a windscreen and I'd be all set!

I think a swingback will be my next layout too. That with a windscreen and I'd be all set!

Same here Lakeliving, at this point the swingback is my choice

There was a Swingback  G there i was on it said it was new for 17, they told me that boat builder was still being updated

Well then, guess I might be in the market for a "G" ..... how about elevated helms for the "G". The one they have looks like a standard with just the elevated base added.The R model is larger, any signs of a "new style" of helm??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then, guess I might be in the market for a "G" ..... how about elevated helms for the "G". The one they have looks like a standard with just the elevated base added.The R model is larger, any signs of a "new style" of helm??

G raised helm is all one piece from platform to console 

Yeah, but it's basically the standard helm with the bottom molded in. My R has the much larger helm (Next Generation?) and I was hoping they would start offering that on the G model. Maybe they do and I don't realize it. 

Yeah, but it's basically the standard helm with the bottom molded in. My R has the much larger helm (Next Generation?) and I was hoping they would start offering that on the G model. Maybe they do and I don't realize it. 

No R or Q helm on the G. Did notice on 2 of the 3 twin engine boats had the Q curved front fiberglass panel on them.

Back