2017 RSB Roswell Speaker Upgrade

It faces aft.

Looking at a RSW with rear loungers and they can add a rear facing speaker option but it replaces the speakers in the side of the loungers. Anyone have more information on how the Roswell system is setup (speakers/channels/etc.)? Considering adding an amp for the rear facing and let the existing amp setup power the rear lounger speakers? Any thoughts/info/ideas?

Thx in advance!

Looking at a RSW with rear loungers and they can add a rear facing speaker option but it replaces the speakers in the side of the loungers. Anyone have more information on how the Roswell system is setup (speakers/channels/etc.)? Considering adding an amp for the rear facing and let the existing amp setup power the rear lounger speakers? Any thoughts/info/ideas?

Thx in advance!

The issue in messing with the Roswell system is that it will void the warranty. I checked since I have a good friend who owns an audio video store so I thought I would tweek the Roswell set up. Unfortunately, everything is pre-set and thus even adjusting the amp can apparently void the warranty according to Roswell.

Not sure if you bought your RSW yet but I have the RCW with the speakers in the lounger, no rear facing. Was playing with it today doing the basic adjustments of treble, mid, and bass (no sub adjustment). sounds pretty dang good. However I think you could build a better system aftermarket for the same money but you wouldnt have the 10 year warranty which I found very attractive so I would say it is worth it.

Hope that helps if you havent committed already.

I just reviewed the warranty on my new Bennington. There is no exclusion for the stereo thus it is covered under the 10 year warranty (which is what I was told). This is why I went with the “best” stereo available and didn’t have my friend work the upgrade. A 10 year warranty on the stereo is pretty incredible. Especially since my 2014 Bennington’s stereo died and they simply gave me a new one. Pretty nice to have a good warranty.

Back