2018 Bennington build on its way!

Reaction score
Received a couple build pictures from my dealer, looks like my baby is almost ready to ship!

Attachments

• E6C8B715-0275-489D-BD42-9DDAE8E8C933.jpeg
    E6C8B715-0275-489D-BD42-9DDAE8E8C933.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 158
  • A493B0DF-3790-495D-B1C4-D2A30B3AA115.jpeg
    A493B0DF-3790-495D-B1C4-D2A30B3AA115.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 56E579C9-EF7B-41F0-855A-2317D06D73BB.jpeg
    56E579C9-EF7B-41F0-855A-2317D06D73BB.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 3D9AD448-16C0-40D3-83F2-B6D679B1270F.jpeg
    3D9AD448-16C0-40D3-83F2-B6D679B1270F.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 155
Received a couple build pictures from my dealer, looks like my baby is almost ready to ship!
Very nice. Love the color choices. We have the same seat colors in our Q but with the sea grass flooring. Love the seagrass but the teak is very nice as well. We bought ours out of the showroom so didn’t have a choice. Kinda neat to see it in the building stage with the motor in without the seats. Swingback or loungers in the back? What engine? You will love it, I guarantee it:)

Very nice. Love the color choices. We have the same seat colors in our Q but with the sea grass flooring. Love the seagrass but the teak is very nice as well. We bought ours out of the showroom so didn’t have a choice. Kinda neat to see it in the building stage with the motor in without the seats. Swingback or loungers in the back? What engine? You will love it, I guarantee it:)

We went with the loungers in the back, my daughters each wanted their own seat! Engine choice was a difficult one for me. I went back-and-forth between the MerCruiser 8.1 and the Volvo 6.2. We ended up going with the Volvo 6.2 evc 430 hp at the recommendation of both our dealer and local Bennington Rep.

Wow!! Very jealous. We only have the Volvo 300. Would of liked to have the 350, but ours still has enough get up and go! The easy drain system on the Volvo is a big plus over the Mercruiser. We are vet happy with it! We also have the loungers and those are the best seats in the boat!! I love sitting back there with a cold beverage and have my better half drive! We like it over the swingback because 2-4 people can lounge in the back and I can still have 3-4 people to converse with at the helm, in addition to all those sitting in the bow seats. Where will you be boating? Not many of us with I/Os on this forum but we see a LOT of them here on LOTO. We love ours. You will be very happy. That’s one sporty looking boat with the sport tower and color schemes:)

She's a beauty.

Giddy up there cowboy! Them horses are going to be running...

Wow!! Very jealous. We only have the Volvo 300. Would of liked to have the 350, but ours still has enough get up and go! The easy drain system on the Volvo is a big plus over the Mercruiser. We are vet happy with it! We also have the loungers and those are the best seats in the boat!! I love sitting back there with a cold beverage and have my better half drive! We like it over the swingback because 2-4 people can lounge in the back and I can still have 3-4 people to converse with at the helm, in addition to all those sitting in the bow seats. Where will you be boating? Not many of us with I/Os on this forum but we see a LOT of them here on LOTO. We love ours. You will be very happy. That’s one sporty looking boat with the sport tower and color schemes:)

We are in Northern California, on the California Delta. Our town, Discovery Bay, is built right on the water.

Wow! She’s a beauty!! Congrats.

Wow, great looking boat. Welcome to Bennington and to this forum. You are going to have a great summer!

Beautiful boat! Welcome to the club, my wife wanted a pontoon and myself a speed boat but man it’s not close to that!!

Great engine choice. The 8.1 is a taller engine and the hatch is taller to fit. Several years ago a member was close to hitting the arch with his head because of the height of the hatch.

Niiiiiice!!!!

Back