2018 Benny 22SSX - Delivered!

dannyleininger

Reaction score
We so appreciated all the advice received from this forum. I did take most all of your suggestions and I am happy with the end product. Thank you for all your input.

So here’s what we got!!!

This is the 22SSX with Dual Stern Gates. Has two fishing seats aft plus a live bait well w 2 rod holders. We opted for the EPP with the Yamaha 150, Power Steering, Pillow Top Upholstery, In Floor Storage (which is huge), Helm with Sink and Fresh Water Washdown, Double Bimini Top w LED Lighting, Bow Gate Seat, Ski Pylon, Kicker Speaker Upgrade w Kicker KCM 10 Stereo, Simrad GPS G05 Nav/Sounder, Bow Rectangular Table & Trapazoid Table, Seagrass Flooring (Love this), Dual Batteries w Switch, SS Docking Lights, Sealed Lifting Strakes, Adjustable Height Helm Seat Base, SS Ladder and Sharkhide.

Congratulations! Nothing better than a new Bennington.

NICE!

Congrats. Beautiful boat!!

Sweeeeet!!!!

Looks great. Now we need some water pix

Looks great! Beautiful boat, and oh so sunny down there in Florida. I’m very excited for you and the years of enjoyment you are about to get out of it. Congratulations on its arrival!

Last edited:
Love it!

Beautiful! Time to get it wet!

Looking great! Keep up the pics.... us northerns guys are only getting 45 and rain!! That sunshine looks great!

Oh Danny, you hit that one over the fence. Enjoy...

Congrats, looks great!

Very nice! Congrats!!

Congrats beautiful boat! I'm partial I have the same color combo on my 2017 21SLXP. Good luck and happy boating.

Back