2019 22 SSRXP Finally came in!

secarter6

Reaction score
Hello all, I am brand new to the club, tritoons, and outboard motors so this is going to be quite an experience for me. I have had several stern-drive open bow runabouts over my lifetime so I am not new to boating in general. I have been pondering a tritoon for the last few years and decided to pull the trigger last September and order a new Bennington. Well it finally came in! It is a 2019 22SSRXP with the SPS sport performance package extended swim deck and a Yamaha 200, lucky for me Yamaha started a promo as of January 1st 2019 that includes an additional 3 years of warranty free! I am looking for suggestions/opinions on a couple things, first is a rear view mirror and second is a permanently mounted skier down flag holder and third, any thoughts on a trailerable cover? Of course any other words of wisdom are always appreciated.

Attachments

• 20190119_094116.jpg
    20190119_094116.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 20190119_094219.jpg
    20190119_094219.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 134
  • 20190119_094317.jpg
    20190119_094317.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 126
Congrats! Here's my opinion on a mirror. PTM Edge. It folds down and out of the way. It's pricey but it's quality, kind of goes with a Bennington. :)

Congratulations on the new Bennington! Looks great, and should be loads of fun. Everyone loves the PTM’s that Carl mentioned above. I have yet to get one, but am hoping to spring for one this year. Not sure on the rest, so I’ll leave it to others. Just thought I’d congratulate you on the new boats arrival.

Congrats. You’re going to love that setup!

Congratulations on the new Bennington! I got a 21 SSRX last year with the same interior layout as you have...we love it! I don't have a mirror yet, but the little bit of trailering we did last year, I didn't use any cover and everything survived just fine!

Congrats. She is a beauty.

Beautiful!!! I am a bit partial to the SSRXP!!

Beautiful boat! Congrats! PTM mirrors are the best. Mine hasnt budged since the install..

Welcome to the forum and to Bennington tritoon. Looks like you have done your homework, you are going to have a great summer.

Hello all, I am brand new to the club, tritoons, and outboard motors so this is going to be quite an experience for me. I have had several stern-drive open bow runabouts over my lifetime so I am not new to boating in general. I have been pondering a tritoon for the last few years and decided to pull the trigger last September and order a new Bennington. Well it finally came in! It is a 2019 22SSRXP with the SPS sport performance package extended swim deck and a Yamaha 200, lucky for me Yamaha started a promo as of January 1st 2019 that includes an additional 3 years of warranty free! I am looking for suggestions/opinions on a couple things, first is a rear view mirror and second is a permanently mounted skier down flag holder and third, any thoughts on a trailerable cover? Of course any other words of wisdom are always appreciated.

Watch Amazon for a PTM PXR-100.
I just picked one up for $96. It was “used-very good” condition but it appears as if it’s clearly never even been installed.

Welcome Secarter6 and thanks for sharing the pictures! With a 200 on the back you're going to be hauling some pretty serious a** around your lake. Enjoy...

PTM mirrors rule. I got the first ever black one and their customer service is top notch. Great folks to work with.

PTM mirrors rule. I got the first ever black one and their customer service is top notch. Great folks to work with.

Heya R, if you decide to part with that PTM separately from the boat sale, let me know...

I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands

M

+1 or so on the PTM mirror. Enjoy the new Benny.

Back