2019 Dealer Boat Show

I really like this new dash. Looks like the best of both worlds with a nice digital display and analog gauges.
Also, is that Yamaha XTO Offshore the new 425 motor? Interesting.
IMG_3271.jpeg

Looking good!

the 2019's are looking nice! Figures since I just bought a 2018. Other than the dash, it doesn't look like they changed the Q series much...

I really like a lot of these pictures. Some really sharp looking design elements. The only item I don’t care for is the front of the Q-series where the front door has such a big gap between it and the floor. I don’t care for that look, and as well as from a practical perspective would find a gap like that problematic.

I really like the looks and interiors I just hope they keep their own styling. If I wanted wake board styling or looks I’d buy a wake boat, that white boat in the pics is starting to look like a Manitou. I truly always like the Bennington designs.

Last edited:
In floor storage in the back and fuel tank towards the front? They tried a prototype a few years back but is this a newer version of a wakesurfing model?

BIG MONEY!!! Charlotte's boat show is this weekend. Didn't tell my wife. Shes the one w/the itch.........

Thanks for posting Link! Always love seeing new boat pics. These were just as good the second and third time too!

Hi Link - thanks for the pics. I’m trying to finalize a build on a 25QSBW with a Yamaha engine and my last decision are the gauges for the helm. I like the digital gauge, but the 6YC didn’t seem to fit in the space. Is the below pic the CL7? Do you have a pic of the entire helm?

upload_2018-10-30_4-12-58.jpeg

Sorry Charlie, I don't. Try looking in the 2019 brochure, your dealer should have one. If picture ot in brochure your dealer should be able to get you a picture

Thanks - really tough to finalize an order on a 2019, when the 2019 brochure not out - sure I will figure it out.

On a side note I see you are on Lake Conroe. That is a nice area. We stayed at Seven Coves and enjoyed it. If we ever leave FL it will probably be for Lake Conroe.

Cheers, we are in Walden across the lake. Been in area most of my career, but was “on the road” with my company from 2005 - 2015 (Tokyo; Portland, Maine; and Cherry Hill, New Jersey) when I negotiated working from home where I can be cruising on the lake by leaving my back yard. Look me up if in the area.

IMG_0109.JPG IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0111.JPG IMG_0112.JPG
Hi Link - thanks for the pics. I’m trying to finalize a build on a 25QSBW with a Yamaha engine and my last decision are the gauges for the helm. I like the digital gauge, but the 6YC didn’t seem to fit in the space. Is the below pic the CL7? Do you have a pic of the entire helm?

View attachment 23638

I have the 6YC and think they fit perfectly on the helm. I have been really happy with my choice on the gauges.

Yup, nice gauges, noticed the glasses needed to read them....same here

No need for glasses for the 6YC gauges but for the SIMRAD you need all eye assistance you can get. :)

Back