2020 20' SLV Broke Ladder

jlowe0070

Reaction score
New to the forum, but am hoping for some help and look forward to learning more as i am a first time boat owner this year.
I broke my ladder on my 2020 Bennington 20' SLV and was hoping for insight where to go, would really like one after market.
Local dealer by me is 4 weeks out on a ladder and they are the only Bennington dealer near me.

Welcome! I think we discussed this before.Try the Search bar in the right hand corner or Google Pontoon Ladder!

Bearcat Industries builds the ladders for Bennington. Get a picture and go to their Facebook page.

New to the forum, but am hoping for some help and look forward to learning more as i am a first time boat owner this year.
I broke my ladder on my 2020 Bennington 20' SLV and was hoping for insight where to go, would really like one after market.
Local dealer by me is 4 weeks out on a ladder and they are the only Bennington dealer near me.
If it broke under designed routine use, it would be covered under warranty. (I assume you bumped into something with it?)

I have a 2010 2075GLi, and just replaced the lower Ladder unit purchased direct from BearCat Corp. BearCat was, and still is, an OEM manufacturer of Bennington ladders. (also for other boat manufactures, and dock ladders too) Contact information:
Email - sales@beacatcorp.com
Customer Service - 574-533-0448
Website - https://www.bearcatcorp.com/product-category/marine-ladders/
BearCat still makes both the older straight ladder, and the newer curved ladder model. Shipping to SC only took 2 days. You may need to take detailed pictures to email to Customer Service so they can see exactly what you need.

Back