2020 Boat Show Season

Andy ,you may be in for sticker shock . We originally were ordering a 23 RCW with the arch ,sps + and a 250 .That was way over our budget .So we decided a 200 with the sps and curved power Bimini would be enough for us . We have that 40 minute ride to Burt Lake to the South or 40 minutes to Mullett to the North and its all no wake . Bottom line on top of the cost of this upgrade ,I cant justify another 20 K for 50 more HP . Best part is I can fit this one in my new garage .
Nice. Sticking with SPS? The 10 year warranty is nice but if I upgraded it would cost me at least $25K down here to get something comparable. For that money I can pay to fix anything that goes bad above the deck and still be ahead. That will be nice going to the factory and seeing the build.

Change of plans .
Just went to the dealer to finalize our order . When we ordered the 2014 RCW I had originally priced a G ,and by the time we put the options we wanted on. It was more cost effective to by the R . So I asked the dealer to do the same build in a Q ,sure enough ,with same options the Q makes more sense for us .
So its now a 2020 23 QCW
Rosa Red

Nice!!!! You need to update your signature now for #3

Also, I thought you can do SPS 250 which allows you to have a 250 on the SPS. Is it still $20k to go from the 200 to a 250? Seems high. Now with the R to Q savings it might be doable.

Thank Andy ,I forgot about that .
Andy ,do you still have the same email ?

Sent you a DM

Congratulations Jack! Sounds awesome. Cannot wait to see pictures this summer when you get it.

Congratulations Jack.
Glad you were able to talk to your dealer and move to a Q. I found some pictures on the web and it's a beautiful boat.

It's interesting Bennington specs the length of the 23QCW at 27'3", and the 25QCWA is also 27'3". You would think there would be a 2 ft. difference.

Change of plans .
Just went to the dealer to finalize our order . When we ordered the 2014 RCW I had originally priced a G ,and by the time we put the options we wanted on. It was more cost effective to by the R . So I asked the dealer to do the same build in a Q ,sure enough ,with same options the Q makes more sense for us .
So its now a 2020 23 QCW
Rosa Red

PAJS it is.

You have surpassed Derrick and are worthy of the name change!

Last edited:
I still think Derrick pulled off three new boats in the shortest amount of time.

Jack is definitely showing the young bucks how it’s done though!

Well done. You will love the Q!

Congratulations Jack.
Glad you were able to talk to your dealer and move to a Q. I found some pictures on the web and it's a beautiful boat.

It's interesting Bennington specs the length of the 23QCW at 27'3", and the 25QCWA is also 27'3". You would think there would be a 2 ft. difference.
Its 25'3" .I know why but my 23 RCW was 26'5"

I still think Derrick pulled off three new boats in the shortest amount of time.

Jack is definitely showing the young bucks how it’s done though!
Yep I also think it was Derrick
Mine were 5 years 11 months .
2103 SLX February 2014
2014 RCW December 2014
2020 QCW January 2020

PAJS it is.

You have surpassed Derrick and are worthy of the name change!
Sheesh!! Pretty quick to throw my only notoriety in the swamp! Hahaha

Change of plans .
So its now a 2020 23 QCW
Rosa Red

Congrats Jack, that will be a beauty, will DEFINITELY make me miss being out on the lake!

Yep I also think it was Derrick
Mine were 5 years 11 months .
2103 SLX February 2014
2014 RCW December 2014
2020 QCW January 2020
Wow, I don't check this forum for a few days and Jack is at it again, surpassing Derrick's enviable record, say what? Congrats on a new Q, very nice!

Did you go for that red/white 2-tone interior posted earlier?

Is it the new Merc 200 3.4l V6? We have twin Merc 200's on our Axopar 28C and love them so far.

Wow, I don't check this forum for a few days and Jack is at it again, surpassing Derrick's enviable record, say what? Congrats on a new Q, very nice!

Did you go for that red/white 2-tone interior posted earlier?

Is it the new Merc 200 3.4l V6? We have twin Merc 200's on our Axopar 28C and love them so far.
I believe that interior was on the new Bow Rider ,not sure . Our interior is White with Graphite trim . The motor this time we went with Evinrude .

Awesome news, congrats Jack!

Back