2020 Boat Show Season

Come on Jack, give us details
2020 QCW .Rosa Red ,interior is Arctic Ice White Montone ,with Graphite accents , Power curved Bimini , Extra wide captains chairs ,elevated helm ,upgrade Kicker ,9 inch simrad , 200 Evinrude .Thats it , lots of standards on a Q .

I see a change to evinrude. Why is that?

Main reason is the 10 year warranty ,no maintenance for the 1st 5 years ,and push button winterizing
Congrats Jack!!! Sounds great!

My bad Derrick! Your record appears to still be intact, and that deadly disease will always be in your honor in my book, even if someone else beats it.

Congrats on the boat Jack! Sounds pretty awesome!

So who all is a member of the elite "Three Benny" club?

Maybe we need to get jackets made like on SNL for the 5 timers club!? Or to keep it summer boating themed, one of those AO soft coolers embroidered! Haha

I was fortunate to even get into the “One Benny“ club. I probably will never advance from that point. :D

That said, I am excited that our dealer got in one of the new center console Benny’s. Hoping to check it out in their showroom sometime soon. Might not be able to ever afford another one, but it wont stop me from checking them out every now and then.

I was fortunate to even get into the “One Benny“ club. I probably will never advance from that point. :D

That said, I am excited that our dealer got in one of the new center console Benny’s. Hoping to check it out in their showroom sometime soon. Might not be able to ever afford another one, but it wont stop me from checking them out every now and then.
Be careful that is how it starts .;)

The Bennington dealer at the Nashville Boat Show did not have one of the new center consoles on display but he did have the new Bennington R Bowrider, the one with the "sunken" bow area on display. Although I had seen pictures online, seeing it in person was much different. The red on red interior is something. I am yet to make up my mind if I like this boat or not. I think I would want to take ride on the water before I would make a final decision. But since I am not in the market to purchase a new boat I am good. Enjoy the pics.
2020 Bennington R Bowrider 3.jpg2020 Bennington R Bowrider 4.jpg2020 Bennington R Bowrider 5.jpg2020 Bennington R Bowrider 1.jpg2020 Bennington R Bowrider 2.jpg

The Bennington dealer at the Nashville Boat Show did not have one of the new center consoles on display but he did have the new Bennington R Bowrider, the one with the "sunken" bow area on display. Although I had seen pictures online, seeing it in person was much different. The red on red interior is something. I am yet to make up my mind if I like this boat or not. I think I would want to take ride on the water before I would make a final decision. But since I am not in the market to purchase a new boat I am good. Enjoy the pics.
View attachment 26294View attachment 26295View attachment 26296View attachment 26297View attachment 26298
You're killing me! That's pretty slick

View attachment 26294View attachment 26295View attachment 26296View attachment 26297View attachment 26298
That looks killer. I was a little disappointed when I picked up the Boating Magazine Buyers Guide today. They had a quick review of the new 24 R Bowrider Swingback with the new hull. It was $141k with a single F300 Yamaha and only did 41mph. I'm sure the creature comforts, fit and finish are really nice, but that doesn't seem very competitive performance wise.

https://www.boatingmag.com/story/boats/2020-bennington-24-r-bowrider-swingback/

I can only imagine how much those photos of that red R is killing Derrick... For those that don't know, even his trailer was red! When he had a boat, that is.

You're spending way too much time on this forum if you know the color of the trailer owned by someone you've never met before that doesn't even own the trailer anymore.

I can’t get over the prices these days. And my boat was a little over a quarter of the price and is faster!

Change of plans .
Just went to the dealer to finalize our order . When we ordered the 2014 RCW I had originally priced a G ,and by the time we put the options we wanted on. It was more cost effective to by the R . So I asked the dealer to do the same build in a Q ,sure enough ,with same options the Q makes more sense for us .
So its now a 2020 23 QCW
Rosa Red
I’m jealous ⚓⚓

Back