2020 Fall Football Thread

Well the season's over for the Bison. The last time they were done this early (a loss in the quarterfinals) was in 2010.
Oh well, everyone has to have a down season occasionally.

Looking like JMU is having their way with UND as well, so it will be "Hangover Monday" for North Dakota teams fans.

I think you guys will handle Sam Houston

Well the season's over for the Bison. The last time they were done this early (a loss in the quarterfinals) was in 2010.
Oh well, everyone has to have a down season occasionally.

Looking like JMU is having their way with UND as well, so it will be "Hangover Monday" for North Dakota teams fans.
The Bison has nothing to hang their heads about. They've been whipping up on people for years! I know they have their bar set high with all the good teams they have been blessed to have and all the National Championships they have won! Most teams would be thrilled to make the playoffs and play for a semi final berth. Bison fans are spoiled. Ha!!!

Thanks for the compliment towards their program.
It just seems like an empty season. People call 2016 an off year because they were beat in the semifinals (to your Dukes if I remember correctly?), but I consider that one of their best seasons as they went into Iowa City and defeated the ranked Hawkeyes. The single most impressive win on their resume and probably my favorite college game yet.
This season yielded no memorable accomplishments. Hopefully Cam Miller comes back with accuracy improvements and we can have some clarity in the QB direction for 2021.

You guys handled the Fighting Sioux (their real name) with relative ease, and should get past the Bearkats and hopefully it will be Dukes vs Jacks in the Championship!!!
Yup I remember when they beat the Hawkeyes! When Appalachian St. beat Michigan and when JMU beat Virginia Tech. I love it when the smaller schools beat the Big boys! Hopefully JMU can continue it's run and make it to the end!

I have to get behind the Jacks!(sorry)
Even though no Jacks fans EVER got behind the Bison!

I agree, the FCS victories over quality FBS programs is the best part of college football!

Great game!
Very unfortunate for State to lose their QB in the first series.

Back