2020 Fall Football Thread

With Ohio State being the perennial favorite in the B1G, I must despise them. Once conference play is complete I rally around them because they represent the Big Ten very well. That said, they haven't faced a top ten program yet, so they could indeed be a playoff team, or they could easily flop in a four team playoff.
All the more reason to expand the playoffs. It would be a shame to only let four teams in, and realize one didn't belong in the top four.
Did that make sense?
Yup makes alot of sense.

congratulations Wiz . Great game. I didn’t think Kelly could win a game like that.

I didn't think so, either. Rematch with Trevor taking snaps and some of the D-line back, and Clemson walks all over them.

Last edited:
Latest T10 AP rankings:

1. Bama
2. ND
3. OSU
4. Clemson
5. Texas A&M
6. Florida
7. Cincinnati
8. BYU
9. Miami
10. Indiana

The media is full throttle over bashing Harbaugh.

Is a coaching coup in the cards after the regular season? We'll see!

[/QUOTE]
That loss gonna be the straw that sends Harbaugh down the road?
That's what I thought after MS put 'em down.

With Ohio State being the perennial favorite in the B1G, I must despise them. Once conference play is complete I rally around them because they represent the Big Ten very well. That said, they haven't faced a top ten program yet, so they could indeed be a playoff team, or they could easily flop in a four team playoff.
All the more reason to expand the playoffs. It would be a shame to only let four teams in, and realize one didn't belong in the top four.
Did that make sense?

Have you seen these receivers???

Well, will my Badgers crawl out of their den and actually play this weekend?

Well, will my Badgers crawl out of their den and actually play this weekend?

I hope so! Signs are pointing that they will, unless there is a massive outbreak amongst the Badgers lineup between now and Saturday.

Harbaugh will leave when he wants to leave. He still is king in Ann Arbor. Being a UM hater, the longer he stays, the happier I am.

Plus, there's really no one else available that can come in and clean up that mess, especially for the expected paycheck amounts.

Everyday I'm more afraid the whole season will go down the tubes. Bama/LSU canc'd today. That would really be bad for my Tigers to get healthy and not be able to have a re-match with the 'domers.

Just a update here......aTm and Tenn also canc'd

Last edited:
It’s really starting to spiral now. Jimmy, after watching the post game of ND-Clemson game with everyone storming the field, I wonder how long before both those programs potentially run into problems with Covid like these other teams. Fingers crossed for all.

Last edited:
Big Kahuna, now your team has caught the bug.

Yeah Ohio State is damn lucky that multiple Maryland players are sick. Saves them a trip to College Park and an ass whipping!!! Hahahaha! In all seriousness it would have been fun to see how they did against the #2 team in the country.......

One positive result of the POSTPONED games is a fuller schedule as they make these games up.
College games every night this week starting Tuesday!
See? The cup is half full, not half empty!

The one we're hashing out at work here is Penn ST vs Nebraska
I say Penn St, but we have a couple Huskers lovers here so.............

Back