2020 Fall Football Thread

As a Steelers fan this is very true! The league let the Ravens delay the game for almost a week but made Denver play with a practice squad QB. I never will understand these types of decisions, Goodell needs to go!
Yeah it's going to be weird watching the game at 500p on a Monday. Hopefully Washington will show up! Somebody's got to knock those Steelers out right?!? Ha!

Yeah it's going to be weird watching the game at 500p on a Monday. Hopefully Washington will show up! Somebody's got to knock those Steelers out right?!? Ha!
NAHHHH!!!

Steelers have best record in NFL, so not being disrespectful by any means, but I don't think they are going to the superbowl unless they have tickets.
Right now I think that road goes through KC.
You're right. I don't see anybody beating them....

Anxious to see if bowl games begin to solidify after this weekend's games.

Not that the game tonight was ever in question but Va Tech really has their hands full now......Clemson announced they will be wearing
"Orange Britches" GO TIGERS

What early games you watching?

I'm watching Nebraska/Purdue, keeping an eye on Ok St/TCU & Texas at K State

Your Badgers are listed as a 13pt favorite, that's a little shocker to me as Indiana has only lost 1 game and that was to the Bucknuts by 1 TD. Should be a good game so I will be watching and rooting for the winner? Ha

Your Badgers are listed as a 13pt favorite, that's a little shocker to me as Indiana has only lost 1 game and that was to the Bucknuts by 1 TD. Should be a good game so I will be watching and rooting for the winner? Ha
Hoosiers lost their QB last week. Hence the big spread.

My Badgers are gonna lose this.
They look like dung.

My Badgers are gonna lose this.
They look like dung.

Coming down to a nail-biter, for sure!

1:45 left and they need to get it into the endzone plus a 2PC just to have a chance for an OT win!

Coastal is up and coming for a few reasons.....lots of press when they won the CWS in 2016 and they are at the frigging beach! What high school senior has never heard of fun & sun at Myrtle Beach. Saw a neat shirt in town the other day.......Mormans vs Mullets.
So now I must wait for Notre Dame to get a dose of the "Orange Britches"

Coastal is up and coming for a few reasons.....lots of press when they won the CWS in 2016 and they are at the frigging beach! What high school senior has never heard of fun & sun at Myrtle Beach. Saw a neat shirt in town the other day.......Mormans vs Mullets.
So now I must wait for Notre Dame to get a dose of the "Orange Britches"

I saw that shirt on the ESPN game recap page.

Screenshot_20201206-102644.png

How about that Washington Football Team?!? Somebody had to beat Pittsburgh!!!

Last edited:
Was really glad to see that and here is why. When I was a kid in upstate SC the Redskins were all we had. Jr year in HS we got the Falcons so I split my loyalty. Then we got the Panthers in my mid-forties and I just couldn't pull for them, reason unknown. In my 60's quit watching all pro sports except for Braves baseball. Thank goodness we had a upstate college team I could tolerate and then Bam the last 6/7yrs have been my payback for pulling for a middle of the road Clemson team. Thank heaven for Dabo!!!

And while we are on the subject of college ball, will someone please explain the meaning of the sideline signs?

BB1bJnMQ.jpg

Back