2020 Fall Football Thread

What really irks me is that they have not reached the threshold to where the are not allowed to play. In other words, they could play, but Barry Alverez (athletic director) and Rebecca Blank (chancellor) are preventing these young men from playing. It wasn't fair to Nebraska last week, it isn't fair to Purdue this week and it certainly isn't fair to the healthy Badgers.

In Evanston 2 years ago.
My 1st Badger game!
Wisconsin vs Northwestern
Front row 48 yd line!
Bad day, we lost!

20181027_104728.jpg20181027_115841.jpg

I still have a sneaky feeling that the season will not be completed. The stupid virus just keeps popping up.

My Tigers are built for games like this. They going to come out firing on all ports. Notre Dame better play one of their best games......or get burned
I think the Irish got this.

Now what fun would Saturday night be if we were pulling for the same team?
Wouldn't be a fall Saturday without some friendly bickering, the only team I could never pull for is the Bucknuts. I was at the Gator Bowl in '78 when Woody threw the punch that benched him for good. No such thing as forgiveness for that.

I doubt that.
It's just a small FCS program in the middle of nowhere.
Yeah a small program with 16 National championships and a current 37 game win streak....

Starting to look like BYU is legit.
Or Boise State has really slipped.

Kahuna, I'm Watching a repeat of Friday's Undisputed and they were merciless on your Ben DiNucci.
Poor kid got thrown to the wolves Sunday night.

The little green men better be up and getting ready. Swinney is coming and he's bringing an azz whooping with him!

That moment Friday night when you realize you were so focused on getting your daughters road test scheduled to get her drivers licence around HER incredibly busy schedule that you forgot to factor in the one thing you were looking forward to all week: kick off for YOUR Spartan’s on Saturday. D’oh! :eek:

Then your wife informs you she has “shopping and a work project/audit to complete, the road test is all you.” :oops:

I HATE watching a game on DVR - Just. Not. The. Same. :confused:

I agree, nothing like live. The only way I can watch on DVR is if I don't know the final score. Never knew how incredibly hard it is not to hear the score if you are gonna watch later.

Back