2020 Fall Football Thread

Didn't know it was on. Not used to College Ball on Thursday but would have watched if I had known.
That's one good thing about "the bug", with making up postponed games along with regular schedule, there's been games on Tues-Sat (even Sunday!)

Odds have Minnesota beating Purdue tonight. I just don't see it.

I had no clue that the Orange were so horrid. Man, life would be miserable if I had to watch them. All teams have bad years from time to time but Syracuse fell off the cliff

Hello darkness my old friend.....................Clemson / Fla. St. is no mo, covid strikes again

Coastal Carolina is better than I thoughto_O App State had them where they wanted with 3 mins left in game, theirs to win. BAM.....the Chants struck.

My Badgers were short several key players, turned the ball over 5 times and pretty much pegged the needle on the Suckometer all afternoon.
The last time they sucked this bad, I was there. Two years ago, in Evanston Illinois. Them Cats seem to have the Badgers' number.
This is where I say .... oh well, maybe next year.
And ramp up my drinking just a touch.

My Badgers were short several key players, turned the ball over 5 times and pretty much pegged the needle on the Suckometer all afternoon.
The last time they sucked this bad, I was there. Two years ago, in Evanston Illinois. Them Cats seem to have the Badgers' number.

Tough game. Was thinking of you as I watched it. The IU vs Ohio State game was also a tight and good game too. For a little bit I thought Indiana was going to come back in it.

My takeaway is all four teams are as good as their records indicate. Wisconsin was down players, and has missed TWO games worth of refinement. In a normal year, they’d have taken the Big Ten west this year. NW is solid, and given that they are NW, I am excited for them. Indiana had me wanting to believe, and any team that hangs decently with Ohio St. in the Big Ten gets my respect.

All of that said, the Big Ten is Ohio States for the taking again this year.

Hello darkness my old friend.....................Clemson / Fla. St. is no mo, covid strikes again

I saw this announcement this morning and was thinking “Oh no Jimmy!”. At least its a game that is getting rescheduled. Hope your team gets healthy and can close its season without Covid limitations.

Ah heck, I guess I have to wish that to everyone playing. Could be a wild conclusion to the year with last minute cancelations and such if you start talking Conference championships, bowl games and playoffs. No idea how that stuff will shack out...or get handled.

First time seeing the Badgers play this year. Yeah I was kind of surprised at their play. Kept waiting for them to break out with some consistency but that never happened. Can't win w/5 turnovers.....

WEEK 13

Latest AP T25 Rankings:

Week 13 Rankings.png

B1G Standings:

Week 13 Standings B1G.png

NW and OSU lead the B1G divisions!

I want to throw in my 2 cents on Wisconsin falling 8 spots, but I'm far from objective, so.....
They'll be back up there ...

Last edited:
I have to agree with you Bill, 10pts is not exactly a azz stomping. I think what hurt them more is they have only played 3 games. Look on the positive side, at least they got to play. I'm jonesing so bad for some Tiger Football my stomach cramps.

The
They'll be back up there ...
NW basically wrapped up the West on Saturday.
It's too bad, because a HEALTHY Badgers would have won.
But let's be honest, Ohio State wins the B1G either way.

So let's look forward to the Kelloggs Colon Blow Bowl!

Beating Minnesota Saturday is not a done deal by any means.
That game typically brings out the best in the Gophers.

We can't beat them with the current decimated roster.

Back