2020 Fall Football Thread

How about that Washington Football team!!! 41-16 over the Cowboys and 1st place in the NFC East at 4-7. Haha!

How about that Washington Football team!!! 41-16 over the Cowboys and 1st place in the NFC East at 4-7. Haha!
Good to see Alex Smith playing after what he went through. Not a fan of the team but it’s hard not to root for the guy.

Good to see Alex Smith playing after what he went through. Not a fan of the team but it’s hard not to root for the guy.
Yes after 17 surgeries to repair his leg it's amazing he got to the level to play professional football again. They showed his wife and kids the first time he stepped on the field I think in the L.A. game up the stands. The tears were just flowing because they knew what he went through to come back.....

One of those bottom feeder teams will make the playoffs, and the forces that be won't consider more than 4 teams on the FBS playoffs?
Insane. Infreakinsane!

One of those bottom feeder teams will make the playoffs, and the forces that be won't consider more than 4 teams on the FBS playoffs?
Insane. Infreakinsane!
Ha! Anything cam happen if you make the playoffs. Even to a bottom feeder! Agree more teams should be in the FBS playoffs. Why do you think they only limit it to four teams?!?

I think that they realize it should be 8, 12 even 16
The problem is that cannibalize the premier bowl games.

Great news from the ACC.....18hrs until Clemson/Pitt kickoff and the game has not been cancelled.....yet
However the OSU game with Illinois has been canceled due to some their players catching the bug.
B1G ramifications?
Playoff ramifications?

How about the Beavers knocking off the Ducks!!!

Last edited:
North Carolina was in the game until ND just wore them down in the 4th qtr. Actually in the game with 5mins left:mad:

North Carolina was in the game until ND just wore them down in the 4th qtr. Actually in the game with 5mins left:mad:
Yup Carolina played well!

Vikingstaff, You gotta be LOVING this game!!!!!

Loved the first half. However, NW is adept at going on runs and coming from behind this season. Going to be a tough second half. Fingers are crossed. Go Green!C0528CC1-9076-4EA5-87B9-5B9A11D2ED20.jpeg

Last edited:
My cheering appears to be having an adverse effect on your Spartans.
Sorry about that.

Thanks! Appears your cheering for us paid off Bill! I thought it was going to slip away for a moment. In a season with only one bright spot so far in our win over U of M, today’s win over undefeated Northwestern feels great.

Sorry Pat!

7765F546-5D8C-4497-A2E2-A6CF07E0EAC3.jpeg

Very impressive!
UM beats NW who just beat my Badgers, so....they kinda sorta just beat my Badgers! That should mean that the drinks are on you! Ha ha

Back