2020 Fall Football Thread

Just heard the OSU - Mich game has been cancelled. The B1G will have to change their rules for OSU to be eligible for the conference championship. How will this effect the Bucknuts chances for the CFP? My guess is they will reschedule a game with Texas AM and that will be a Jimmy Bowl with winner going to the CFP

Last edited:
Just heard the OSU - Mich game has been cancelled. The B1G will have to change their rules for OSU to be eligible for the conference championship. How will this effect the Bucknuts chances for the CFP? My guess is they will reschedule a game with Texas AM and that will be a Jimmy Bowl with winner going to the CFP

Yep...just popped up in my ESPN app.

I wonder what the betting odds were at the beginning of the season for Indiana winning the B1G?
A thousand dollar bet could have made you Very Rich!

+5000, not ultra rich, but very happy

Well they done it. B1G changes rules to allow Bucknuts to play in Championship Game. I just became a huge Northwestern fan, Bucknutz suck

Well they done it. B1G changes rules to allow Bucknuts to play in Championship Game. I just became a huge Northwestern fan, Bucknutz suck
B1G has been able to mess up everything they touched this year.
Hate to admit it, but OS should be in the B1G title game because they are the best in the East, but the wishy-washy way the B1G operated this season is beyond comprehension!
Not allowing Nebraska to pick up a game when Wisconsin team had Bat Scratch Fever was insane!
So they can change the rules for OS but not Nebraska?
Weird

Was really glad to see that and here is why. When I was a kid in upstate SC the Redskins were all we had. Jr year in HS we got the Falcons so I split my loyalty. Then we got the Panthers in my mid-forties and I just couldn't pull for them, reason unknown. In my 60's quit watching all pro sports except for Braves baseball. Thank goodness we had a upstate college team I could tolerate and then Bam the last 6/7yrs have been my payback for pulling for a middle of the road Clemson team. Thank heaven for Dabo!!!
When we first moved to Lake Norman we went to see the Redskins play against Carolina in Charlotte. We were shocked to see the amount of Redskins fans in the stadium. Then we found out why. This used to be Redskins country. The people here can't stand Atlanta so they rooted for the next closest team..........Washington! Then they got their own team.

Watching Boise St at Wyoming in snow.
It's funny how quickly the ref can review a play and com to his conclusion with a 3 above wind chill.

I hear you there. 4th straight challenging your for my Spartans. I guess we got spoiled for awhile. Just happy I have hoop to fall back on. Hang in there. I’m sure the Badgers will be back in the thick of things next season.

Last edited:
Looking at Saturday's schedule, B1G and Big 12 Championship games both at 11 am? Weird that these wouldn't be evening games.

I might need to change my avatar after the last couple games!
Rough year for sure.
httpss://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6798652-McFeely-Time-for-Bison-to-plan-for-moonshot-to-FBS

Today I realized that it is best to drink spoiled milk when watching the Vikings play.
That way you are making the same face whether watch a typical Viking play or chugging rotting curds.

Today I realized that it is best to drink spoiled milk when watching the Vikings play.
That way you are making the same face whether watch a typical Viking play or chugging rotting curds.
Yup! How many kickers are on a plane enroute to Minnesota?!?

I would sure like to see a non-Power 5 Conference team get into the CFP this year, like Cincinnati. Just looking at their schedule / scores, they have pretty much manhandled every opponent except rival Central Florida. But in order to get the invite, either Clemson or Ohio State (or both) would have to lose this Saturday. Clemson and Notre Dame...I for one don't care to see a third match-up between teams in a season, which could happen with them in the CFP, so I am hoping this weekend's game will eliminate one of them. Not a Cincinnati fan, don't even know their players' names. Just like for a team not blessed with a big conference affiliation to get a shot at the title. Tough odds against it happening, but who knows, right???

Back