2020 Fall Football Thread

I miss college football already.:(

Luckily, five weeks from tomorrow it starts again!!!:p

I totally forgot there was going to be a mini-season for a couple conferences. Not sure if I‘ll really be checking it out or not, but at least it‘s an option. I always miss college football, but I like college basketball nearly as much. Thus, it gets my through the first week of April annually.

Glad you will have a second round of college gridiron action coming up.

Brutal!!!

I guess there is no argument now.......Brady is the GOAT

As a Steeler Fan, I hate to see this but you have to give it to him, he won again. Did any of you see the T-Mobile commercial were he is on the phone with Gronk? It is a must see.

As a Steeler Fan, I hate to see this but you have to give it to him, he won again. Did any of you see the T-Mobile commercial were he is on the phone with Gronk? It is a must see.
I’d did, that commercial is HILAROUS. Posted it to my FB page just before the start of the game last night. Link below for those interested in a great laugh. Totally agree, no arguing he is the GOAT now. How many people honestly would have picked him to get another Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP with Tampa Bay?

Enjoy the Commercial:
Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski Commercial

Big Kahuna, your Dukes laid a whooping on Morehead today. (I didn't watch)
SDSU Jacks did good last night considering they were working with a 3rd string QB! Exciting game!
We'll see if the #1 Bison live up to expectation tomorrow.

Big Kahuna, your Dukes laid a whooping on Morehead today. (I didn't watch)
SDSU Jacks did good last night considering they were working with a 3rd string QB! Exciting game!
We'll see if the #1 Bison live up to expectation tomorrow.
We were out all day and missed it. Thx for the info. . .

Any way to watch NDSU vs the Youngins? Can't find it anywheres on the tube listings. Got 30mins to figure it out, come on Bill InoUno

Any way to watch NDSU vs the Youngins? Can't find it anywheres on the tube listings. Got 30mins to figure it out, come on Bill InoUno
So sorry for not checking in earlier!
Most of these FCS games can be had on espn plus
Like $5/mo

Bison won, but not in typical fashion.
For the first time in a decade they have a FCS level QB. Keep in mind that the last four have gone pro.
Their 39 game winning streak will be in jeopardy every week and will not remain intact.

Bison won, but not in typical fashion.
For the first time in a decade they have a FCS level QB. Keep in mind that the last four have gone pro.
Their 39 game winning streak will be in jeopardy every week and will not remain intact.
A win is a win brotha! As far as the QB is concerned....Welcome back to reality.... Ha!

I have so many friends that are Jackrabbits fans that have had to put up with my trash talk every year, often twice a year. For their sake, I would like them to be the team that ends the winning streak.

Back